Closed Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: [MEIOU:TD] v5.2-Specific Discussion Thread

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

ok as Poland Ive occupied Blue Horde territories fore more than 15 years some maybe even 20. and none has gone over to me

yet I see Smolensk and one other muslim country get counties within less years
    am I doing something wrong? how do I conquer their territory?

Quote Originally Posted by Evander View Post
    I don't think it will make any conflict as it is not modifying any AI concept. It's just an replacement of the low-importance target for AI coutries by dummy countries. The only question is the rate of the refreshment of the targets override ... It it's too loose SRI AI events may fire giving different low-importance targets while if it's too tight it may use a lot of process time.

EDIT : Just checked the decision, it an AI startup country_decision ... so it just happens once at the beginning of a game. If SRI AI change the antoginze level of countries then it may be simply inefficient as this decision may be overrid by SRI AI. The solution would be to clear the ai_fix_startup global_flag each time SRI AI change an antagonize level but it would be pretty heavy for the system.
    Which is exactly what I meant by "conflicts".

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by YF-23 View Post
    Which is exactly what I meant by "conflicts".
    Yeah, but I know nothing about SRI AI; does it change the target antagonize level of AI countries ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    ok as Poland Ive occupied Blue Horde territories fore more than 15 years some maybe even 20. and none has gone over to me

yet I see Smolensk and one other muslim country get counties within less years
    am I doing something wrong? how do I conquer their territory?
    It all depends on religion and culture. If you're a russian nation, you can flip horde provinces. If the province has a religion that is within your culture group, you can also flip it (so mostly you can flip back the provinces they conquered; since all the others are muslim provinces, you won't flip them).

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

no way for me to flip them?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    no way for me to flip them?
    As of now, no. I'm looking into modifying the conditions a little. But i already feel there are really strange expansion in the Hordes as it is. Why not if a european nations has conquered most of the russian principlaities.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

As of now, no. I'm looking into modifying the conditions a little. But i already feel there are really strange expansion in the Hordes as it is. Why not if a european nations has conquered most of the russian principlaities.
    The Rurikovich line claimed direct descent from Genghis Khan, IIRC. If that is true, then it is good enough reason to me for them to be able to flip Mongol Horde provinces. Other European nations do not have such a legacy claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
    Promotions work for me. When you take the decision you send a request to be promoted to the Emperor (if you're in the HRE) or the Pope (if you're Catholic and not in the HRE). I'm guessing you have bad relations with whoever you're asking and they're refusing. I don't think there are really any benefits though except for the cooler title and a slight increase in magistrates. Lithuania was historically Pagan until 1387 so I'm not sure what your problem with that is.
    Thanks. I think you are right about relations/size. Just kept getting massive prestige penalties and wondered if it's even worth it. Didn't know about Lithuania, just seemed strange to have crusades against it (even after 1387 I think, but I am not 100% sure) and watch it lose territory to TO/Poland. Either way that makes sense with that initial condition and isn't really a problem. Can't wait for the everything to get cleaned up and play it some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivve View Post
    You have to make sure that your country is big enough. Even 200 relations will not make sure you get promoted if you haven't got the country big enough.
    A kingdom of one province is kind of weird, that should make sense to you
    Also you get a prestige boost (small one) yearly, like 0.2% or something.

On an unrelated note: In my game the countries are only just colonizing while it is already 1604. Shouldn't that happen sooner, since I have significant amounts of the world colonized while the rest is still colonizable or inhabited by the mesoamerican/african/asian nations.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

I think the only condition should be that you neighbor the horde, and the provinces that neighbor the horde have a land connection to to your capital. That is to say, Lithuania is Valid, Genoa is not.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Manring View Post
    The Rurikovich line claimed direct descent from Genghis Khan, IIRC. If that is true, then it is good enough reason to me for them to be able to flip Mongol Horde provinces. Other European nations do not have such a legacy claim.
    huh?? Sons of Ruriks ware form early Middle Ages.... Rurik is older than Ghengis by about 500 years? did they intermarried with him at some point?? never heard about this

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

I just found a CTD issue with a peace offer.
    It is possible to offer tribute and then an option appears with a revolt icon. This is at the 'revoke cores' tab if I am correct. (revoke any/all)

When clicking on the option (I wanted to know what it does) it crashes me to desktop. Probably this option has not been completed or has a fault built into it.
    Can someone clarify?

Edit: I just found out it probably isn't because of the revoke cores thing. I just had a random CTD again, so it's just some unstability (year is 1620 or something)
    Last edited by Nivve; 11-10-2011 at 12:34.

Hello,

I've been playing the latest MEIOU for a while now and i'm kind of wondering about something.
    Is it normal for sieges to be so hard? Because in the later games, when most of the nations have engineer corps, and military engineer advisors, it's becoming really hard to take a province. I've tried waiting them out, but that takes around 3-4 years at a lvl 4 fort, plus it requires me to use around 20k infantry for the siege.
    So i'm just wondering if there's anything i can do to speed this up? Storming them is pretty much suicide, unless i have a good siege general and a huge force that does it.
    Any help is appreciated.

spies? buy the entry

You only have so much spies

Quote Originally Posted by handigeharrie View Post
    You only have so much spies
    true but with some good advisors enough cash you can speed up the process by atleast 50%
    but im far good good at EU3 so others might have better ideas

new question: I was playing as Milan and have a PU with Savoy now for more than 70 years. and each time although it always sais I will inherit them on the death of my ruler...I never do

I even tried it with die MLO and event 6608. Is the inheritance broken in some way? or did I just have really bad luck?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

huh?? Sons of Ruriks ware form early Middle Ages.... Rurik is older than Ghengis by about 500 years? did they intermarried with him at some point?? never heard about this
    Yes, intermarriage at one point with direct descendant children is what I was referring to. I cannot remember where I read about this and I am trying to find some source for it.
    Last edited by James_Manring; 12-10-2011 at 00:40.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

new question: I was playing as Milan and have a PU with Savoy now for more than 70 years. and each time although it always sais I will inherit them on the death of my ruler...I never do

I even tried it with die MLO and event 6608. Is the inheritance broken in some way? or did I just have really bad luck?
    Sounds like really bad luck actually
    MEIOU cookie • From Gigau.

Ship Simulator Extremes

The tooltip that says whether or not you will inherit is not always true. a lot of it is down to luck, but trust, size and time of PU -seem- to help.

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast