Closed Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 50 ... LastLast

Thread: [MEIOU:TD] v5.2-Specific Discussion Thread

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Orlando, Florida, United States, 108288992526695, Orlando, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    I think that the requirements to form Italy / Germany need updating. They both only require a few disjointed core provinces to be owned and the decisions both give substantial amounts of cores, it seems a bit unbalanced and not in line with the other nation forming decisions which generally only require perhaps 1 or 2 specifically critical provinces to be cores and otherwise just requires you to have decent claims_on_region.

Kingdom of God decision could also use some work (also: wouldn't it make sense if it turned you into a Kingdom? With the Papacy disabled there's no longer any need for a papal government...)
    These are good ideas. Also, I thought some of the province choices were odd too. Like, why would forming Italy require Siena but not Lombardy? It seems like a slight shift would be worthwhile.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Maybe it has already been asked but is it possible to turn a country to zoroastrism ?

Religious minority exists but I can remind any country officially zoroastrist during the MEIOU period and the religious conversion option doesn't exist ...

By the way, I wrote a little decision (for Nanbu clan mostly) to form a shinto Japan :

revert_to_shinto = {
    potential = {
    is_daimyo = yes
    religion = shinbutsu
    any_owned_province = {
    religion = shinto
    }
    }
    allow = {
    OR = {
    is_subject = no #FB-YF-23
    overlord = { religion = shinto }
    } #FB
    defender_of_faith = no
    force_converted = no
    war = no
    # dominant_religion = shinto
    stability = 3
    }
    effect = {
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    NOT = { dominant_religion = shinto }
    NOT = { capital_scope = { religion = shinto } }
    NOT = { ADM = 5 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -6 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    dominant_religion = shinto
    NOT = { ADM = 5 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -4 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    capital_scope = { religion = shinto }
    NOT = { ADM = 5 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -5 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 5
    NOT = { ADM = 7 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -5 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 7
    }
    }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    NOT = { ADM = 5 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -3 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 5
    NOT = { ADM = 7 }
    }
    }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 7
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -2 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 5
    NOT = { ADM = 7 }
    }
    }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 7
    }
    }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 5
    NOT = { ADM = 7 }
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -2 }
    }
    random_owned = {
    limit = {
    owner = {
    ADM = 7
    }
    }
    owner = { stability = -1 }
    }
    religion = shinto
    }
    ai_will_do = {
    factor = 0
    }
    }

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Doing a Portugal game, I noticed:

Mallorca doesnt have core on Minorca, is this WAD?
    The Cyprus core on Al Quds is a little silly
    The mission "We should rely more on trade income" - requiring that 30% of our income should come from trade - while having ~2/3 of our income from trade. So just wait until the month roll over and presto, completed! WAD?
    The epic battle for a WC under the BB limit continues in HttT:
    Oui nous pouvons - A HTTT British WC while staying under the BB-limit

Quote Originally Posted by Malerun View Post
    The Cyprus core on Al Quds is a little silly
    The King of Cyprus was heir to the Kingdom of Jerusalem, so no, it isn't really silly.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Malerun View Post
    The mission "We should rely more on trade income" - requiring that 30% of our income should come from trade - while having ~2/3 of our income from trade. So just wait until the month roll over and presto, completed! WAD?
    This is a problem from Vanilla, you can even spam it if you are the minor in a PU and complete all other missions. It was fixed by a not allowed clause that forbids the mission if the trade income is over 25% if memory serves right.
    E: I know it has been aswered before, but: How do I fix the "Get PU-Mission"?
    Last edited by stnikolauswagne; 10-09-2011 at 19:27.

1 the neglected capital event(doesnt rember exactly its name) fires too often. also in my opionion this events should fire every while while you have not your focus in the capital

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    E: I know it has been aswered before, but: How do I fix the "Get PU-Mission"?
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...omatic-mission
    Quote Originally Posted by bill2505 View Post
    1 the neglected capital event(doesnt rember exactly its name) fires too often. also in my opionion this events should fire every while while you have not your focus in the capital
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...apital-unhappy

DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quick questions for Gigau (and MEIOU team of course) when do you plan to release the v5.3 (as it is described in the MEIOU google site) ?

Just asking, not because I am in a hurry but I was trying to adapt the colony name changer mod for MEIOU and there is .. humm ... a lot of provinces ...
    Anyway, according to you, would it be a problem if there is an event for each province ? That would make around 2000 more events ... I fear that would stress the program too much but I prefer this approach as it would allow to mod the colony name changer more easily for specific region (eg. Gdansk/Danzig)

Quote Originally Posted by Evander View Post
    Quick questions for Gigau (and MEIOU team of course) when do you plan to release the v5.3 (as it is described in the MEIOU google site) ?

Just asking, not because I am in a hurry but I was trying to adapt the colony name changer mod for MEIOU and there is .. humm ... a lot of provinces ...
    Anyway, according to you, would it be a problem if there is an event for each province ? That would make around 2000 more events ... I fear that would stress the program too much but I prefer this approach as it would allow to mod the colony name changer more easily for specific region (eg. Gdansk/Danzig)
    Couldn't you make these into decisions? I think they're less engine-intensive because the game doesn't need to make a RNG roll to see if they happen, it just needs to check the potential / allowed to see if nations qualify.

In fact making them into province decisions would be even better, and fairly intuitive. I think you'd need to set country flags to make sure that the AI doesn't fire the decision repeatedly, though.

The original mod was with province_event but I was thinking about province_decision. If it's less memory consuming I guess I should try it.

And yes, the original mod from knuckey set and clear province_flags for each cultures. For now I test the followings :

clr_province_flag = rnm_cas #Castillan
    clr_province_flag = rnm_cat #Catalan
    set_province_flag = rnm_fra #French (oil)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_occ #Occitan
    clr_province_flag = rnm_eng #English
    clr_province_flag = rnm_por #Portuguese
    clr_province_flag = rnm_ita #Italian
    clr_province_flag = rnm_lat #Latin (I mean REAL Latin for PAP)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_ned #Dutch
    clr_province_flag = rnm_ger #Germanic
    clr_province_flag = rnm_swe #Swedish
    clr_province_flag = rnm_dan #Danish/Norvegian
    clr_province_flag = rnm_bas #Basque
    clr_province_flag = rnm_gre #Greek
    clr_province_flag = rnm_gae #Gaelic
    clr_province_flag = rnm_bry #Brythonic (yes there are differences)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_sla #Slavic
    clr_province_flag = rnm_hun #Hungarian
    clr_province_flag = rnm_lec #Lechitic (to have Gdansk and Danzig)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_tur #Turk
    clr_province_flag = rnm_ara #Arab
    clr_province_flag = rnm_chi #Chinese
    clr_province_flag = rnm_hin #Indian
    clr_province_flag = rnm_jap #Japanese
    clr_province_flag = rnm_mes #Mesoamerican (I saw Chichimec stealing colonies from POR)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_oce #Oceanic (maybe Hawai'i wants some ?)
    clr_province_flag = rnm_afr #African (just in case)
    If you think of a possible deleting/modification/addition it's right now ...

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quick questions for Gigau (and MEIOU team of course) when do you plan to release the v5.3
    No date yet. Much work is still being done (and as i've said, i still have a lot of work).

(as it is described in the MEIOU google site) ?
    It is noted because there will be a v5.3 version, and i'm posting there the changelog as work is being done.

And there are already 5-6 more provinces in the Middle-East, as i reworked the Arabian peninsula and Mesopotamia.

I always said it was a tough job
    I also think province decisions or "area-related" country decisions might be better. You could, on the other hand, limit yourself to colonisable provinces... and those aren't about to change.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

What still bugs me is that the Channel Islands are a part of Wessex despite technically being a part of the Duchy of Normandy.

In the period 1204–1214, King John lost the Angevin lands in northern France, including mainland Normandy, to King Philip II of France; in 1259 his successor, Henry III officially surrendered his claim and title to the Duchy of Normandy, while retaining the Channel Islands. Since then, the Channel Islands have been governed as possessions of the Crown separate from the Kingdom of England and its successor kingdoms of Great Britain and the United Kingdom.
    There were also occasions when France had a claim on the Channel Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
    The King of Cyprus was heir to the Kingdom of Jerusalem, so no, it isn't really silly.
    And I still don't know why the crusader states have greek culture and are orthodox, only exceptions are Naxos and The Knights. Cyprus is greek and orthodox so I can't turn it into the Kingdom of Jerusalem and they don't get the crusader states modifier because you have to be catholic and frankish to have it.
    Just out of curiosity, The Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia is supposed to be orthodox? Because the dynasty ruling it are of the Lusignan House, the same as Cyprus.

Oh, and I wanted to know what the province decision "Invite (Frankish) Settlers" does, it changes the culture of the province to frankish just like the Iberian/Andalus, Greek/Turkish/ and Tartar/Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiems View Post
    Just out of curiosity, The Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia is supposed to be orthodox? Because the dynasty ruling it are of the Lusignan House, the same as Cyprus.
    Well, as far as I remember the Lusignan king (was he called Guy?) tried to bring the Armenian orthodox church more into line with Catholicism, but the general populace never really accepted this. I'm not sure exactly how far he tried to push it, but I doubt he managed to implement any sort of 'pure' Catholicism; more likely it was a sort of combination between the two.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I'm following this thread, answering as i can, as i solve issues reported here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoschan View Post
    (Ok i hate the fact that a "republic" goverments starts with a regency concil *cough cough* but thats not the strange thing)
    Corrected. added burgneisters to most of them. I hope the list are as accurate as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoschan View Post
    If i choose Default Settings in the popup i always get Tough Soldier and Modest as my "regency concil" traits and if i take a Trade bonus i end up with +50% compete chance, every time (i started 10+ games just for testing this).

Now if i use my different settings ( NI default, Sic Semper yes, Ad Infinum yes) i get Tough Solder, Wise and as a Trade bonus +20% placement chance. (also tested it 10 times to be sure)
    With the settings Ni free choise, Sic Semper yes, Ad Infinum yes i get Elusive Shadow AND Lazy, the Trade bonus is +10% trade eff (also tested 10 games to be sure)

Especially the third test (my normal settings for the NI free choise) i end up with an insane handicap due to the game not giving out "random" traits at startup.
    I'm on it. However, i'm a bit puzzled. So far as i can tell, the event is correctly coded, and should be random.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Corrected. added burgneisters to most of them. I hope the list are as accurate as possible.
    If this title is meant for the German Free Cities, you should use "Bürgermeister". Sry if you mean something else, but Google got 0 hits on burgneisters :P

Not a big issue but I notes that the Roché province (South Georgia) is not secribed in the Atlantic Ocean islands region.

It should be :
    atlantic_ocean_islands = {
    366 367 368 481 482 483 1095 1096 1098
    1138 2609
    }

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods

Central Asia seems a little mixed up-- Kokand (Quqon) is way to the east of where it should be, placed somewhere in the vicinity of where Karakol, Kyrgyzstan, actually is.

I might be using some older provincial files here, but I hope that's not the case.

After looking at the culture groups I saw that there is the thai culture_group and the thai primary_culture.

As it's the same name, it may end in bugs right ? I mean, portuguese culture is defined as portuguese culture_group with only the portugese primary_culture. I think names should be different.

The Turks' "secure Anatolia" mission has too many restrictions and seems to rarely fire. I would allow it to target the capitals of OPMs (currently it won't work on capital provinces at all) and change the requirement for relations to be <100 rather than <0 (since relations with the Beyliks start somewhere between 80 and 130 they rarely go below 0 without some effort which the AI doesn't attempt to do).

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 50 ... LastLast