+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkest Hour Map - Colorable and Smaller

Darkest Hour Map - Colorable and Smaller

I've made the Darkest Hour map (provinces) editable. I took the map pack, scaled it, and redrew it with a pencil tool so it can be easily colored and modified. I originally made this map for an IOT (alternate history game) on Civ Fanatics Forum. My friends recommended I post it here. The map may have some mistakes, if you notice them please notify me. I hope you enjoy it

The map:

thanks

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Helsinki, Finlandia-Vel-Finningia Olim Regnum
    Very nice! To my joy, this one works with Paint too.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Epic!

EU3 Complete

Looooks goood
    "If I had known that the figures for Russian tank strength which you gave in your book were in fact the true ones, I would not - I beleive ever have started this war." - The Fuhrer discussing the war in the east with General Guderian

"It is better to have a few strong divisions than many partially equipped ones." - Inspector-General of Armoured troops Guderian

Iron castle on the sea, For the offense and defense, we trust in thee, To the bloody and deadly foe, Thy strikest a heavy blow

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Hawaii's a bit....blue

But other than that it's a great job

Damn, I colored in the lakes in Russia/Finland white, and I forgot the falklands, sorry about that.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Thx! I love it!

Darkest Hour

Thank you!

Any chance you upload the colored version too?
    AAR: Weimar´s Legacy

GM in the Forum Game
    FALLOUT: WAR NEVER CHANGES

GM de los Juegos de Foro en Español KAISERREICH y PAZ SIN VICTORIA

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis 3For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Guys, the OP is from 2011, and the guy has only 5 posts. If that is not necroposting...
    GIS maps for Darkest Hour - DH Full & Mods
    AARchtung panzer! II, a German 1933 DH1.03+WiF2 (hardest version) AAR --> ongoing
    3/16 Weekly AAR Showcase | DH 2014 Q1 ACAs 4th pl., Q2 ACAs 1st pl. ex aequo

+ Reply to Thread