+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 21 46 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2046

Thread: (MOD) Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hi Scocou, I thought I'd give OSC a go to see what it was like but I got a CTD on loading history files. I'm using EU3 on a mac, do you know what I'm doing wrong.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

I was wondering is there a specific checksum for this mod... I have been wondering that really for all the mods I use... Do they have a checksum that we should look for so we know everything is working alright?
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”Archbishop Dom Helder Camera Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Slevin_Kelbra View Post
    I was wondering is there a specific checksum for this mod... I have been wondering that really for all the mods I use... Do they have a checksum that we should look for so we know everything is working alright?
    Running 0.60.0, I get the checksum MWPL when installed over a standard vanilla DW. I can't guarantee that my checksum is right, but I'm fairly certain it should be correct.

Also keep in mind that the checksum will not match the first time you launch the game; I believe this has something to do with initializing the map/clearing the map cache/some other mumbo jumbo. I would install OSC, launch the game, exit, then launch it again and look for MWPL.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Iain View Post
    Localised country names are set to off by default. You need to turn them on manually for them to run. Personally, I like it this way.
    Ok kinda being a noob here how would i do that.. i want to give localised names a try and see if i like it...

Quote Originally Posted by a4rino View Post
    Running 0.60.0, I get the checksum MWPL when installed over a standard vanilla DW. I can't guarantee that my checksum is right, but I'm fairly certain it should be correct.

Also keep in mind that the checksum will not match the first time you launch the game; I believe this has something to do with initializing the map/clearing the map cache/some other mumbo jumbo. I would install OSC, launch the game, exit, then launch it again and look for MWPL.
    Yea thats what i get also and i think others have reported that too. Yea i know the format of making sure you have the right checksum.. i really just wanted to make sure i had everthing working right and also in case i ever do play multiplayer if this game is able for it...
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”Archbishop Dom Helder Camera Brazil

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Found a bug, in the Japan Sengoku events. To get the continental trade monopoly you need to own 3 out of 4 provinces, but the event that removes the continental trade monopoly(event id 100078) in effect requires you to own all 4, due to faulty triggering. The "not" triggers are in the wrong place, rather then applying it to the individual provinces you should apply it to the whole section (in effect, it should be the same as the province requirements to get continental trade monopoly, but with a "not" gate around it).

In addition the event doesn't remove the "eastasian_trade" global flag so if you lose the monopoly, there's no way to get it back.

Hope my report helps.

Edit: Never mine i got everything to work right.. i seem to have a problem in my text file probally from adding the optional files and forgeting to do something..

Not sure if this was ment to be like this but as firenze there are two decisions to creat Italy the take the crown of Lombardy and the form the Italian nation one. Just thought I say something
    Last edited by Slevin_Kelbra; 23-12-2011 at 01:56.

For when Scocou gets back - this Indonesia/Malaysia Mod looks like it might develop into some interesting content, and it's one of the most 'vanilla' regions in OSC and could really use some love so perhaps it's worth checking out?

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

This is an absolute masterpiece in mod compilation

I must however ask, what files do i need to replace with the vanilla, if i wish to have the vanilla UI elements? (brighter event buttons in the top bar and the vanilla flag crest etc.
    The new ground textures are absolutely amazing though, it must be said
    Last edited by Baleur; 02-01-2012 at 02:47.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I applaud this mod. I started in 1411 and was brutally defeated as the Teutonic Order against Poland before giving them Gdansk and reclaimed it within twenty years. *clap clap clap* ^_^
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Party Leader of the New Society and Former Reichskanzler (1850-1862) in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome Gold

Great mod. One little bug I've noticed is that after Burgundy is made a kingdom the "Duchy or Kingdom" decision comes back because it doesn't have a NOT = { has_country_flag = kingdom } line
    If anyone wants to use any events, decisions, etc that I post here in their mod, then feel free. All I ask is that you massage my ego by saying what you are doing with it in a reply to the thread you find it on.

"Be vewy quiet I'm hunting Wancastwians"
    - Elmer, Duke of York

I reject your fealty and substitute my own!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Have tried to play 1405 scenario as Byzantium. There is something buggy in a map set-up. Soon after the start Ottoman pretender rebels from Erdine start to move to Thrace and quickly crush Byzantine army there - despite the fact that pretender rebels are set to move only within "nation" area. Happens all the time. I change the map so Thrace province is only on the European side of the Marmara Sea and placed a strait between Thrace and Bithynia. Problem is gone.
    Have you already enlisted? Rome is awaiting you! Legio XXI Rapax: https://www.facebook.com/legioxxirapax

Vae victis!

Field Marshal of SKIF (Scytth, Kristoff & BeBro unit icons):
    SKIF homepage:http://www.star.net.pl/~scytth/hoi2/page/index.html I SKIF forum thread: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...18#post5136918

Will Scocou ever get his computer back?

When is 60.0 scheduled to be released?
    Sorry, if this had been asked a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatM View Post
    When is 60.0 scheduled to be released?
    Sorry, if this had been asked a lot.
    Here you go GreatM there is already one released it's just that Scocou couldn't put it on the OP as he has computer problems, but once he gets back he should bealbe to help out ever's problem's?bug reports..

Quote Originally Posted by Solo_Adhémar View Post
    Here is the current 0.60 release as it is. I'm not sure if Scocou had any last minute change or fix to do on his side (so keep that in mind if things go horribly wrong).

Even if I could have used the delay to polish things a little bit more on my side (there's plenty of work still), I feel my updates alone probably wouldn't be worth making the players wait any much longer.

Download link

OSC Mod 0.60

If someone has trouble with depositfiles, I'll upload it somewhere else.

How to install the mod

Nothing really hard to figure out.
    There are two folders in the archive :

- Everything in mod folder goes into "your eu3 folder/mod/".
    Simple enough I guess.

- Everything in eu3 folder goes into "your eu3 folder/".
    This part overwrites a few vanilla resources (things that won't work from the mod folder like loading screens) so you may want to have a specific eu3 folder or backup those two folders (simple copy/paste will do the job) before adding our files.

Without those additionnal resources, the mod will make the game crash. They won't prevent eu3 vanilla or any other mod from working if you don't backup anything but will polute them with our stuff.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Congrats on 50k views btw!
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by a4rino View Post
    Will Scocou ever get his computer back?
    I've contacted him via e-mail to ask. It's been almost two months since his computer died so it is anybody's guess. I have tried working on bug-fixing but I haven't got as much time as is probably needed and I keep making fatal mistakes. If anybody is willing to step in to the breach and release bug-fixing patches then please do, you will not be stepping on anybodies toes, in fact you will be doing a favour to us and to the players of OSC
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

A quick question regarding the end date. I have been trying to modify 6.0 to work after the 1789 end date and use the 1821 end date of vanilla and previous versions of the mod. In dong so, I have changed the end date to 1821 in defines.txt and have uncommented the code for the three post-1789 bookmarks in the bookmarks file. However, when I attempt to start a post-1789 game, I get a crash (I believe it occurs at the "adapting history" phase of loading). Could anyone shed some light on why this is happening and what other files I would need to change to get the mod to work after 1789?

Is OSC dead? It had such promise until Scocou disappeared...

Naa don't thinks so it just might be that he is real bussy in RL and it's taking him longer to get is computer fix or he may be getting a new one...

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

It does seem strange for Scocou who was very very active, to go to no activity at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 21 46 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 96 ... LastLast