+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Scocou View Post
    Oh I don't know, they were fun to see a few times. Some of them are excellent additions but a few are a little redundant or too small to be worth the TAG. I wouldn't want you to think your mod is not appreciated, it is for the most part very cool! I only pulled Egypt because in one test they rampaged all across N. Africa and annexed everyone...
    No, not at all. I just wanted to say that I'm improving it and some of the improvements you can still use in this mod.
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreez View Post
    No, not at all. I just wanted to say that I'm improving it and some of the improvements you can still use in this mod.
    Sounds good! I love seeing Iceland appear... not to mention Estonia. Good looking women there ;-)
    OPTIMUM SCHOLARUM COGITATIONIS
    A Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind Mod focusing on Europe & Asia from 1411-1789.

"Go slow, don't get rushed, ask for help and, most importantly, remember that our scouts report vague rumors that life outside of EU3 exists" - 17blue17

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

Oh I don't know, they were fun to see a few times. Some of them are excellent additions but a few are a little redundant or too small to be worth the TAG. I wouldn't want you to think your mod is not appreciated, it is for the most part very cool! I only pulled Egypt because in one test they rampaged all across N. Africa and annexed everyone...

Not many details to work with...

Cache clearing is no longer necessary.

Did you install SRI correctly before adding OSC?

I would suggest ensuring base SRI runs without issues first.

Then try patching with OSC again and let me know if it works.
    Hello, but see, the SRI mod must be installed in the mod folder, right? Then replace your mod folder with the IRS, right?

If so, as I did, but when you start the game when it comes to "single player" "Multiplayer", etc, I went out nothing had been deleted.

I looks like this:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sounds good! I love seeing Iceland appear... not to mention Estonia. Good looking women there ;-)
    Well I'm modding Ösel and the Baleares so that they would only revolt when annexed by Great Britain or Castille as a base for the Mediterranian or Baltic Sea. You can use that in OSC.
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour

Seriously, no one can help me? I've installed everything correctly, I have the game with official 5.1 patch (BjLT), and I passed it up. -> # 23

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreez View Post
    Well I'm modding Ösel and the Baleares so that they would only revolt when annexed by Great Britain or Castille as a base for the Mediterranian or Baltic Sea. You can use that in OSC.
    Hey that sounds like a great idea, I look forward to seeing it.

It would be my pleasure to add anything you offer...

Cheers!
    A Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind Mod focusing on Europe & Asia from 1411-1789.

"Go slow, don't get rushed, ask for help and, most importantly, remember that our scouts report vague rumors that life outside of EU3 exists" - 17blue17

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    Seriously, no one can help me? I've installed everything correctly, I have the game with official 5.1 patch (BjLT), and I passed it up. -> # 23
    Yes, I just read your post, give me a minute to type...

I suspect the problem was created by me modifying the main menu screen to remove the Facebook/Twitter buttons.

I only have one monitor so didn't test on multiple screen resolutions, sorry for that.

It should be solved by simply deleting Europa Universalis III\mod\SRI\interface\temp_frontend.gui

Try that and let me know - if it doesn't work we'll try something else.

Also, what I was attempting to discover is if you previously tested to ensure SRI functions with your install...

...that would be my first advice, but I am still unclear if you have tried to run SRI without OSC.

Cheers
    Last edited by Scocou; 17-08-2011 at 22:26.

Yes, I just read your post, give me a minute to type...

I suspect the problem was created by me modifying the main menu screen to remove the Facebook/Twitter buttons.

I only have one monitor so didn't test on multiple screen resolutions, sorry for that.

It should be solved by simply deleting Europa Universalis III\mod\SRI\interface\temp_frontend.gui

Try that and let me know - if it doesn't work we'll try something else.

Also, what I was attempting to discover is if you previously tested to ensure SRI functions with your install...

...that would be my first advice, but I am still unclear if you have tried to run SRI without OSC.

Cheers
    Is solved: D to delete the file has been fixed.

greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    Is solved: D to delete the file has been fixed.

greetings.
    Excellent!

Sorry about that, I am considering moving interface/graphics modifications to an add-on pack.

That way it will be easier to squash problems like this, I'll think it over...

Hi all;

Working hard on the next revision, it should be ready next week.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, in particular any playtests outside of Europe as I only test with European nations.

If anyone has any suggestions for mods to add, don't be shy.

Also if you have created some content (events, missions, decisions etc.), and would like to have it added, either post here or PM me.

Cheers

I got a problem, every time my relation with a vassal get up to 200, the next month it goes back down to 100, is this intended or what?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    I got a problem, every time my relation with a vassal get up to 200, the next month it goes back down to 100, is this intended or what?
    Yes, it's part of SRI. You should read the manual Helius offers for it otherwise you'll be missing plenty of stuff. You can find the latest version >here<

Oh okay, thanks.

So is anyone using this mod (aside from me)?

I figured more people would be into a mod combining SRI & DG...

...I had seen many ask if one existed before I released this collection.

Feedback of any kind would be great and will help me to improve the mod.

Anyhow the next release is coming soon, most likely after this weekend.

It will be save compatible so don't bother waiting to start a new game.

Cheers!

So is anyone using this mod (aside from me)?

I figured more people would be into a mod combining SRI & DG...

...I had seen many ask if one existed before I released this collection.

Feedback of any kind would be great and will help me to improve the mod.

Anyhow the next release is coming soon, most likely after this weekend.

It will be save compatible so don't bother waiting to start a new game.

Cheers!
    Maybe you should make what the mod does more clear in the title, so more people would notice this great mod.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

what are this mods 'attititudes' or 'features' towards a colonisation orientated game, are their any particularly noteworthy features wich people should know about?

Quote Originally Posted by apg View Post
    what are this mods 'attititudes' or 'features' towards a colonisation orientated game, are their any particularly noteworthy features wich people should know about?
    This is a meta-mod, comprised of many other popular mods community members have created for EUIII. Hence it's attitudes towards any given system will be shaped by the component mod that addresses the area in question. Regarding colonization, certainly the Age of Discovery mod is the primary factor to look at, I suggest you visit their forum page, it is linked to in the first post.

Regarding other noteworthy features, I would need to again direct you to the first post. OSC's one-and-only offering is that it combines all the popular features of the mods listed, with the exception of the fourth "Cameo Appearances" section, which contains partially integrated mods.

Good enough, or do you want me to fabricate some flowery BS that promises the moon but doesn't deliver? In a nutshell I want to give people the opportunity to play with two of the community's favorite mods simultaneously, SRI & DG. My m.o. is to add as many other popular mods to this base as possible, so long as they do not "railroad" the features and balances of said base. Oh, also it runs quite fast and looks purdy too!

Thanks for the comment, cheers!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is a meta-mod, comprised of many other popular mods community members have created for EUIII. Hence it's attitudes towards any given system will be shaped by the component mod that addresses the area in question. Regarding colonization, certainly the Age of Discovery mod is the primary factor to look at, I suggest you visit their forum page, it is linked to in the first post.

Regarding other noteworthy features, I would need to again direct you to the first post. OSC's one-and-only offering is that it combines all the popular features of the mods listed, with the exception of the fourth "Cameo Appearances" section, which contains partially integrated mods.

Good enough, or do you want me to fabricate some flowery BS that promises the moon but doesn't deliver? In a nutshell I want to give people the opportunity to play with two of the community's favorite mods simultaneously, SRI & DG. My m.o. is to add as many other popular mods to this base as possible, so long as they do not "railroad" the features and balances of said base. Oh, also it runs quite fast and looks purdy too!

Thanks for the comment, cheers!
    i see i see, il have a read tonight then il look into giving it a go tomorrow, how many people have you had download it so far, it does seem like you've put together a good depth of mods.

A few hundred. Yeah, give it a try but ensure you read the manuals, especially for SRI!
    Cheers, have a great weekend.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I haven't had a chance to play this yet but it is next on my list Lots of good mods in there I've played separately... Will definitely post my impressions after some time with it.
    Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod for EU3 - All new missions, decisions, and events for the Knights, Cyprus, and the Kingdom of Jerusalem... Go Crusading and restore the Holy Land to it's rightful owners!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast