+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transportation

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Transportation

How can you tell in a transport ship/plane is carring anything? Also I have tried different ways and cannot for some reason get anything onto either plane or ship???

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria II: A House Divided

A transport unit will have Icon on it if its loaded. You can see what its carrying.

Click on the hex the unit is in, then click on unit presence (far left middle button IIRC), then hover your mouse over the transport unit. A popup will show what it has loaded up and the transport order. IE...Idle or Destination so and so.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks I also seem to be having a problem gettin units on transports which option do I choos e to get them on?

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria II: A House Divided

The method I use the "Load into". I click a unit I want to transport and "Load into" the unit I want to use to transport it. Once its loaded. I then click "unload" at the destination hex.

Theres other methods you can use. I just prefer that one.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Europa Universalis IV

One thing to keep an eye on is to make sure that the unit that you are trying to load doesn't exceed the transport's cargo capacity.

Can I load planes onto transports if so how? they seem to fly over and go back to the previous place they can from. I wish to move some planes across the pacific and there range will not allow them to fly over so I was attempting to transport them.

You can mod a file to allow planes to load into transports, see my post in this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...sing-Airplanes

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Supreme Ruler: Cold War500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I do the same thing - load into, but the units stay next to the transport. The units are within the transport's capacity and the transport can take units without a port.
    Help?

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The ship can UNLOAD the units outside the port not load into.
    these ships are meant for beach landings(thats why the first versions are beiing called landing ships)

+ Reply to Thread