• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

esemesas

Disobedient, but expert
25 Badges
Apr 21, 2011
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
Would anyone be willing to try a multiplayer game? I've only recently gotten Deus Vult and would like to try one but it seems like this forum is pretty dead.

Ck is still the best game I own, so i'd do it. Perhaps we should post our time-zones and see what we can do? I'm GMT-6 and can play on the weekends but that's mostly it.

I (and a friend of mine who lives in the same area) would love you play with more than just the two of us. We use GameRanger. Deus Vult 2.1beta (no mods). We're in North American Eastern Standard Time (or UTC-05) and can play at any time from evening onward.

GMT, though I'm not really available on a regular basis. Maybe an hour or two at Friday night.

Greece, GMT +2

I (and a friend of mine who lives in the same area) would love you play with more than just the two of us. We use GameRanger. Deus Vult 2.1beta (no mods). We're in North American Eastern Standard Time (or UTC-05) and can play at any time from evening onward.

how does that game ranger client work and does it work well?

I would be interested. Im in Argentina, UTC -03. I can most days after 6 PM or weekends.

I really want to try this game via Internet, but I don't know how I can I find somebody to play? My timezone is GMT +09.00 Yakutsk (or Seoul).

Oh and btw is it stable to play via Internet? Are their any problems, lags or other specific bugs?

I really want to try this game via Internet, but I don't know how I can I find somebody to play? My timezone is GMT +09.00 Yakutsk (or Seoul).

Oh and btw is it stable to play via Internet? Are their any problems, lags or other specific bugs?

Yes. The first thing to take care of is that all players need the exact same version of the game to prevent problems.
So no mixing of people that have Crusader Kings and those that have Crusader Kings with the Deus Vult addon installed or mixing of people with either of these and those that have a mod like DVIP installed.

It even means that all need to use the same patch version which is a problem because the last patches all had the same name 2.1 beta patch
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ch-NEW-BETA-PATCH-released-on-15-October-2008