+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ahhh - Help Indusrial Goods Problem

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ahhh - Help Indusrial Goods Problem

I was doing so well and all of a sudden production has stopped because of oil and coal resource problems. How do I fix it? I've tried buying more but no one seems to want to sel. And I cannot build because I have no resources from industrial goods....

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020

Blog Entries
    Your best bet is to try bulk purchases of industrial goods, and then use those to build oil production (usually gas fields). If you're not playing as a country with oil deposits, and the global market supply of oil has crashed, you'll need to either trade for it directly, or go invade someone who has some.
    Witty sig here.
    Proud Member of the NNS (Naval Nutjob Soceity)
    "I agree." - CulturalCarnage

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

damn ok thanks

+ Reply to Thread