+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about difficulty

Question about difficulty

Just a quick question. Is this game as difficult as EUIII?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    its different, theirs far more micro management in the game but the ai seems seamy competent and manages its responsibility well.

think a more in depth version of HOI3 where yo mange the battalions, in the bridges, in the divisions

It certainly is difficult but this is much easier than the previous SR titles. If you do get it spend some time looking through the interface, this isn't a game you will be able to pick up quick. You'll also want to play a small nation first run through. I played Yemen in my first game and found out a large amount about the economy and how it works. My next I played Saudi Arabia and attacked Yemen, it taught me a lot about the hex combat system. In my current game as Afghanistan I've learnt a huge amount about production and more.

It's a good game but it's also a long game. It'll give you more than enough time to work it out.

+ Reply to Thread