+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am so freakin' anoyed by Chinese borders!!!

Darkest HourDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Angry I am so freakin' anoyed by Chinese borders!!!

WHYYY? Why are there so many borders in China that doesn't connect?

It's so anoying to plan your strategy as Japan, when you can't see from the map-interface which provinces you can attack from. I have to revise my plans all the time, it's so irritating, what's the freakin' point?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    It kinda forces you to punch through south, I noticed. In my Japan game I abandoned any hopes of attacking through north and focused on plunging through Guangdong area.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

You can predict it by switching to the terrain mapmode and avoiding the mountains. Those usually don't have connections.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

EU3 Complete

Or just plan ahead which provinces connect and which dont the ones that dont will have a red box beside the name.
    Last edited by Nicorius; 06-08-2011 at 21:43.
    "If I had known that the figures for Russian tank strength which you gave in your book were in fact the true ones, I would not - I beleive ever have started this war." - The Fuhrer discussing the war in the east with General Guderian

"It is better to have a few strong divisions than many partially equipped ones." - Inspector-General of Armoured troops Guderian

Iron castle on the sea, For the offense and defense, we trust in thee, To the bloody and deadly foe, Thy strikest a heavy blow

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Nicorius View Post
    will have a red xbox beside the name.
    You might have made a small typo there.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    You might have made a small typo there.
    lol thanks for pointing that out
    "If I had known that the figures for Russian tank strength which you gave in your book were in fact the true ones, I would not - I beleive ever have started this war." - The Fuhrer discussing the war in the east with General Guderian

"It is better to have a few strong divisions than many partially equipped ones." - Inspector-General of Armoured troops Guderian

Iron castle on the sea, For the offense and defense, we trust in thee, To the bloody and deadly foe, Thy strikest a heavy blow

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Well, consider that the Himalayas are all over the place !
    btw same problems in S.America, between Chile and Argentina.
    Yugoslavia was the perfect example of how people of different nationalities and religions are able to live together and prosper without capitalism...

+ Reply to Thread