• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CHAPTER VI: IRELAND- MASTER OF THE WORLD
Episode 13

Hello, kinsmen! I am back from Skyrim! Now back to AARim!

This ‘date is going to cover more wars of glory in Mesoamerica. SKOOSH

FIRST

Irish Protection of its Bro, Castile, against Zapotec Savages

Okay, this was kind of sad. At this point, Zapotec is just virgin territory for the major powers. And I profited off of Castile’s war. Castile didn’t get ANYTHING! Lol

EU3_31-1.jpg

EU3_32-1.jpg

EU3_33-1.jpg

EU3_40-1.jpg

EU3_52-1.jpg

Irish Imperialistic Destruction of Maya

Basically the same deal as the Aztecs. (Shouldn’t both the Zapotec and Maya both be part of the Aztec Empire????)

*Ummmmm No battle screens. Sorry

EU3_65-1.jpg

MAP 'DATE

EU3_MAP_IRE_15731027_1.jpg

Join me on the next….

На сей раз, ДЛЯ РЕАЛЬНОГО!!!!!!!! 1

Last edited:
Also, sorry for the lack of updates....Skyrim binge....

You 2? I think like half the people I know have lost most of the last week to that game. I'd totally do it if I didn't have a job that required so much effort. :/ I gotta say, I never thought Ireland had a chance really, but after seeing a couple AAR's, I think I might give it a try sooner or later.

You 2? I think like half the people I know have lost most of the last week to that game. I'd totally do it if I didn't have a job that required so much effort. :/ I gotta say, I never thought Ireland had a chance really, but after seeing a couple AAR's, I think I might give it a try sooner or later.

And I may give Hindustan a try too. Right after I'm done with my SECRET ARR comming up after this one.....

Does that mean random expansion to Russia? :eek:

Hmmmmm You never know...."Irish Russia" would be a nice curvy label....

CHAPTER VI: IRELAND- MASTER OF THE WORLD
Episode 14

This ‘date begins with a high note….

EU3_68-1.jpg

SHAMBOOSH

And then we cast our new lvl 10 colony spell on the troll that is North America.

EU3_80.jpg

Then, afterwards, the beautiful mess of a government called democracy works its magic. Only to show that the winner is chosen by God (In this case, the god of fertility and manliness, Vagabond.) And the winner is….

EU3_70-1.jpg

SOMHAIRLE KEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry….you guys don’t know who that is….basically; it is the demigod who can do anything and who has had five consecutive terms….awesome.

And then King McMuffins and his cockney band of poppy cockers send ME an insult.

EU3_71-1.jpg

OH NO HE DIDN

(To be honest, I get really nervous when I fight large powers that incite revolts across my empire, so until I improve spy defense, I’m only going to attack poor, defenseless natives….)

YAY MORE COLONIEZE

EU3_69-1.jpg

AND THEN THIS……

Ireland’s Quashing of the Resurrection of the Mayans For The Win

Some rebels thought that It would be funny to create the Mayans from Algiers’s crumbling colonial holds. Next to the people who are notorious for eating the first born children of Mesoamerican tribes.

EU3_74.jpg

EU3_75.jpg

EU3_76.jpg

Once again. I am mean.

Now my label that looks like the logo for Sons of Anarchy.

EU3_77.jpg

:} ME LOVES NEW COLONIEZE

EU3_73.jpg

:} ME LOVES CLAIMS ON OUR RIVALS

EU3_79.jpg

Colonieze x3

EU3_78.jpg

Now….for the state of Europe….

EU3_81.jpg

Asia

EU3_82.jpg

MAP

EU3_MAP_IRE_1579211_1.jpg

You know the drill….

DIESES MAL IST ES FÜR ECHT!!!!!!!!!1

! You watch sons of Anarchy? I love that show, but it's past my bedtime always!! I get up for work around 445 AM. :(

Oh... and yea, Algiers shoulda KNOWN it was not Allah's will for them to go to central America. :) You thought I forgot about that I bet.

1) I only jst got into the series, but from what I've seen, IT IS AWESOME
2) The Vagabond never forgets.....

Last edited:
Everyone! See our ad in The Ink Well

I was going to send you a link, but instead, I brought the link to YOU

SNA12JACK-280_678681a1-235x300.jpg

Hello, readers! I have been doing my AAR for a while, but now, I am going comercial!

YOU'LL LAUGH!!!

YOU'LL CRY!!!!!

YOU'LL FIND TRUE LOVE!!!

Come, and experiece the epic adventure with TENS of other people!

Be AMAZED as Good Ole' Erie fights England! Italy! Persia! Aztecs! Zapotecs! Photobucket! The Mayans!

AND MANY MORE ON..........

THIS TIME, IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That dude is... Sexy! The teeth especially. I can only assume you're going to lose a few days of your life to Sk... I dare not say it lest others fall under the curse. Anyhow, I am going to try an Ireland game fore sure now.

Sorry, sir. Wrong again! Im going out to see relatives for Thanksgiving. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm stuffing.....