• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CHAPTER III: IRELAND- MASTER OF THE (NEW) WORLD

Episode 7
Cork, Munster, 1450's (Who cares if I forgot the year? It's a new update, you perfectionist nerd!)

Hello, faithful readers, after many hours of not giving y'alls an update here it be!

War with England? No! Of course not! NUZING BAD HAPPEND! PUNCH WAS SERVED!

We just happened to stumble upon three of England's provinces on accident, so now we're selling them back to the English. No big deal, see?

But we did liberate two provinces from the oppressive Greenlandish Natives!

EU3_41.jpg

EU3_42.jpg

(Sorry about the lack of pictures, I need to get back in the habbit of pressing F11.)

Oh in other news, I went bankrupt. Again. But, it's ok, don't worry, baby.

The next update (hopfuly) will be much longer.

Let me colonize your intrest in the next....

THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!1

Oh, and whoever says I have the greatest AAR ever concived, I'll name a colony after you.

Last edited:
You gonna work out that situation on your other AAR? Anyways, can we get a colony named after the 1399 king of Munstar?

Loki PMed me, so I replied to that. I was in shock for a few days because his all red font is terrifying. And yes, I will eventualy name a colony Hamloafland

CHAPTER III: IRELAND- MASTER OF THE (NEW) WORLD

Episode 8
1470 (I'm taking out the location 'cause it's kinda usless)

I'M BACK DEROGATORY TERM FOR WOMEN!!!!!

Any way, I've given up on invading mainland England (until my 'ole buddy Castille DESTROYS THEM) and now I'm completley focused on colonization (or colonasation for you fancy folk) So I take western Africaland!

EU3_78.jpg

SPADOOSH!

oh....and....

EU3_79.jpg

GADANOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Also in 1470 news today....

EU3_80.jpg

WTF?
Lithuanians be trippin'

Also, sorry for the fact that I do my updates in bite-size form. But who cares!!????

SPLOOSH in the next....

THIS TIME, IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Oh, and KotoR....

EU3_73.jpg

Last edited: