• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll think about it, but don't get your hopes up. If I liberate them, 100 years latter, they'll turn Prodestant and Insult me and hurt my feelings :(

You misunderstand me. Liberate them from the English overlords and they will openly embrace tehir new, slightly more drunken, Irish overlords. Come on, you didn't actually think I would suggest letting the welsh be free. We all know they wouldn't know what to do.

You misunderstand me. Liberate them from the English overlords and they will openly embrace tehir new, slightly more drunken, Irish overlords. Come on, you didn't actually think I would suggest letting the welsh be free. We all know they wouldn't know what to do.

1. English people can be just as drunk as Irish people, or at least, Irish people are more graceful when they're drunk.

2. True.

1. English people can be just as drunk as Irish people, or at least, Irish people are more graceful when they're drunk.

2. True.

1) Fine. I guess we'll have to settle on better dressed, and better dancers. Better yet, offer them some good 'ol Irsh beer and see if they dont defect.

1) Fine. I guess we'll have to settle on better dressed, and better dancers. Better yet, offer them some good 'ol Irsh beer and see if they dont defect.

English people are notoriously disloyal.

The hilarious thing is that one day, an English guy is going to stumble upon this AAR, and he's going to be really really really offended lol

Last edited:
CHAPTER II: THE THOUSAND YEARS OF BOREDOM

Episode 5
Cork, Munster, 1426

Ok, readers, I may have misinformed you last update, Connie's Heir did die, but his heir is only 13, so....

REGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, this happened....

EU3_27.jpg

So....The kingdom of Ireland hay have started out a little....challenged....but we'll bounce back! I promiss! This will not end up like the last one! NO!

Also, more bad news- England and France are at peace. Another hinderance!

Never the less, I shall stand strong! And because of this, I get +10 Willpower, and this happens....

Peepdis.jpg

SO THAT'S OUR SITUATION

Oh, lol Caps Lock.

Will you peep the next....

THIS TIME, IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!!!1

Nice. Bankrupcy sucks. I think in my Byzantine game I have gone Barkrupt four times. Didn't really effect me util I had to play whack-a-rebel in Anatolia. Nice bounce back though with all that muney. Only took eight years!.

I think your best bet is to either ally Scotland, or attack Scotland.

Nice. Bankrupcy sucks. I think in my Byzantine game I have gone Barkrupt four times. Didn't really effect me util I had to play whack-a-rebel in Anatolia. Nice bounce back though with all that muney. Only took eight years!.

I think your best bet is to either ally Scotland, or attack Scotland.

Awwwww but Scotland invited me to their birthday party....oh, and they also hate England!

But having more land would be nice....

CHAPTER II: THE THOUSAND YEARS OF BOREDOM

Episode 6
Cork, Munster, 1434

As the Chapter implies, this period of Irish history was plagued with crippling boredom. So, These screens show my boring adventure throughout the world.

Payin' The Scots to be our friends....

EU3_32.jpg

Gettin' freaky with the Danes....

EU3_33.jpg

New heir and Grand-heir. Math and Art. This is going to be fun.

EU3_34.jpg

Can I go on like this on....

THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Something cool, like maybe getting Quest for the New World? Then you can set up Great Ireland in the West, hopefully before the Portutrash get there.

Have you joined a Trade League yet? If not, it might be a good idea. Ireland needs to trade, trade, trade to keep its economy afloat.

You'd think that Math would be a good administrator

Something cool, like maybe getting Quest for the New World? Then you can set up Great Ireland in the West, hopefully before the Portutrash get there.

Have you joined a Trade League yet? If not, it might be a good idea. Ireland needs to trade, trade, trade to keep its economy afloat.

That was my plan, but for some reason in another game, I had QftNW, enough denars, and 20.00% Naval Tradition, but I still can't get an explorer....

Oh, and I'm not sure if I am or not.

You'd think that Math would be a good administrator

He got the Welsh kid to do all of his homework :(

Hey guys, would it be considered cheating if if I was allied with Scotland, and they attacked England, and I joined the war, and the Scotish AI made terrible tactical choices, so I saved the game, and I played as Scotland, and completley destroyed England, and helped get Ireland 3 provinces?

If you don't know whether you're part of a Trade League, you're not. Best go to the Hansa and fix that.

And yeah, that'd be cheating. Both the Scots and English AI stupidity should balance out, and if it doesn't, that's war for you. Don't rely on Scotland to carry your weight!

If you don't know whether you're part of a Trade League, you're not. Best go to the Hansa and fix that.

And yeah, that'd be cheating. Both the Scots and English AI stupidity should balance out, and if it doesn't, that's war for you. Don't rely on Scotland to carry your weight!

:( Well, Good thing I saved before all that. All they did was revolt anyway.

Oh, yes I'm in a trade league with The Hansa

OMFG. I saved over the save before the war! My AAR is tarnished! I guess I could sell England back their provinces, but I would still be known as the AARer who cheated :( Savegames are are unforgiving maidens....

Is there ANY possible way to retrive them???

Can I repent to an Admin???