+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atn Steam users

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Atn Steam users

Hi Guys just wanted to give you an update, obviously as you have noticed Steam has issued the Keys now, we are hoping to have them active and working here very soon, but as that may take a little while I have opened this forum up to all users so that even if you don't have the game registered, you can start a new thread and post right a way, also if necessary feel free to post Tech support threads in the main forum until we can get this issue sorted out for you. We will try to keep you updated on the issue and again apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Opening the forum this way may allow more spam bots in, I ask that you not respond to them just ignore them and they will be cleaned up fairly regularly. Thank-you for your assistance in this matter.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Okay, well this is by no means a new bug, albeit a day off release...

Failed to initialize engine, followed by a virtual call failure with an error after that. Have tried updating, restarting, everything except uninstalling and then re-installing. I saw an update went through around 12:30pm here (GMT+12) and still no change. Of course the pegleg pete thing or whatever that zombie garbage is works, its a joke of an app and could probably run on my phone, i mean seriously, Does anything get tested out there ?

Any update on when that issue is being addressed ? it ran for 79 minutes (with steady pauses when in the boat mode ) before crashing out and refusing to open again. Nothing else in steam is having issues, your not winning any favour among the villagers at the mo guys...

So has this been updated yet? It seems that my cd key is 1 character to LONG. I doulble checked and dont think I entered it incorrectly.

you didnt , we have 5x5 digits, the Forum only accepts 6x4

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpapajack View Post
    you didnt , we have 5x5 digits, the Forum only accepts 6x4
    I don't know if this helps for this game, but all the other Steam game codes work if you follow these steps:

The key you have from Steam is 5x5 digits, but the registration only asks for 6x4 digits. Just fill out the digits one by one, and drop the last one left over. So, if your code is of the form ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO-PQRST-UVWXY, you should register it as ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRST-UVWX and drop the trailing Y.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

200k club500k club

I will update this thread when you can enter your codes, thanks.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    I don't know if this helps for this game, but all the other Steam game codes work if you follow these steps:

The key you have from Steam is 5x5 digits, but the registration only asks for 6x4 digits. Just fill out the digits one by one, and drop the last one left over. So, if your code is of the form ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO-PQRST-UVWXY, you should register it as ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRST-UVWX and drop the trailing Y.
    Did you even test this method yourself? It jsut says the key is invalid

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Ashar View Post
    Did you even test this method yourself? It jsut says the key is invalid
    As I wrote, I have no idea if this works for this game, because I don't have Steam. Also, Castellon, the forum admin wrote that the keys are not currently active (yet). He'll post here once the keys are good to go.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveThe Showdown Effect
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Any eta on this? Ever since I started buying PI products, I've gotten addicted to the shiny icons :P

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasMagicka
    Majesty 2Pirates of Black CoveSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldMount & Blade: Warband

worked for me

200k club500k club

The Steam codes can now be entered, any difficulty check out the Registration Key FAQ in the Forum Help sub forum.

Sorry for the delay.

+ Reply to Thread