+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demobilizing

Darkest Hour

Demobilizing

Is there a limit to how far certain countries can demobilize? I'm playing as Finland, at peace, and can't seem to receive a decision to demobilize past the slider setting below 4 (Conscription - Normal Service). I would like a more professional army.
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

in dh that slider affects mainly on how mutch you have manpover and your economy

4 is the lowest i have seen

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by namuseta View Post
    in dh that slider affects mainly on how mutch you have manpover and your economy

4 is the lowest i have seen

Shoot. Oh well

I know I'm in the minority, but I do miss the Conscript/Professional Army Slider
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I believe Haiti has a slider setting of 1. So you could create your professional army with them...

+ Reply to Thread