+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transports won't move?

Transports won't move?

It's the "Great war". Year 1914. England's ally, France, has gone to war with Germany. And so it's time for England to mobilize >. LOAD UP SOLDIERS, FILL THE SHIPS.

After the soldiers fill the ships. The ships refuse to move.

I've tried transporting them to France and Amphibious assaulting Germany.

I have plenty of oil...

Also, the organization bar never seems to be all the way full for any of my units, but they have their maximum organization, do I just increase that with tech improvements?

I've played plenty of HOI3, and understand it completely.

But darkest hour is causing me problems XD

If you would be so kind as to tell me how to make my troop ships move, I would appreciate it.

In the mean time, I will try "Crusader Kings".

click the "infinite mission time" thing and put the org and str bars to 0. sometimes the game glitches where units wont do a mission unless you click the infinite mission time box.

Quote Originally Posted by umar View Post
    click the "infinite mission time" thing and put the org and str bars to 0. sometimes the game glitches where units wont do a mission unless you click the infinite mission time box.
    Well, I just tried that after reading your post.

ETA April 7, 1916......

The current date is November 11, 1914..

Is this normal? I mean, this is just from Portsmouth to Plymouth.

2 years sounds unreasonable :P

And it's ONLY ships with troops in them. My other ships are just fine >.<

Are you selecting the mission Sea Transport?
    You probably can't perform Amphibious Assault in 1914, there are techs that need to be researched first.

Quote Originally Posted by ^_AC_^ View Post
    Are you selecting the mission Sea Transport?
    You probably can't perform Amphibious Assault in 1914, there are techs that need to be researched first.
    Yes , I've tried moving them into france and my OWN territory. My ships will not move with troops in them, at all. It says it has a 2 year arrival time, so perhaps they will, but uber slowly.

Maybe I should start with ..... Germany :P. Or maybe move on to WW2 lol.

Darkest Hour Developer MartinBG's Avatar

If you can upload your save-game file somewhere and post here the link, then me or someone else could check what is wrong in your game.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBG View Post
    If you can upload your save-game file somewhere and post here the link, then me or someone else could check what is wrong in your game.
    Could you suggest a site to upload it to? I've never done anything like that.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Squallion View Post
    Could you suggest a site to upload it to? I've never done anything like that.
    If you zip the savegame, it might fit into your forum quota, so you could upload it here to the forums directly. Otherwise, if you have a dropbox account (free), you can get public links to uploaded data if you want to. Those are the two options I use.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Darkest Hour Developer MartinBG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squallion View Post
    Could you suggest a site to upload it to?
    megaupload dot com could do

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBG View Post
    megaupload dot com could do
    Well, for some reason, when I made 5 more transports and merged the units, they worked all of the sudden.. >.< Thanks anyways guys! Great game XD I have a hard time chosing between it and HOI3 :P

+ Reply to Thread