• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finishing Words
Ok, first of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to read my AAR. Especially you Chris Taylor. That a writer as talented as you even bothered with reading my AAR is a huge honour.

I would also like to thank loki100 for granting me the "WritAAR of the Week" award, something I never thought I would achieve.

For those of you who would like to see me write some more feel free to recommend some nation, either here or in a PM. Only criteria is that I dont wanna move outside Europe. Ill go as far east as The Ottoman Empire.

Once again: Thank you all for following my little attempt at a history book AAR, I am honoured.

Thank you for your great AAR. :)

How about you go for a mid sized country we rarely see in AAR land? Naples, Aragon or even Scotland?

Aw shucks, I'm just an ordinary guy.

I'll be this thread's sadist, though, and suggest the Knights Hospitaller. :D

Thank you for your great AAR. :)

How about you go for a mid sized country we rarely see in AAR land? Naples, Aragon or even Scotland?

Problem with Naples is that they have no unique missions, and I love missions. Also I did a trial run with Naples just an hour ago. First Mission: Establish Alliance with papal State. Fine easy enough. Second mission: Vassalize the papal state. UGhhh *Facepalm*

Aw shucks, I'm just an ordinary guy.

I'll be this thread's sadist, though, and suggest the Knights Hospitaller. :D

That wouldnt make for much of a story now would it? Otto DOW day one.

How do you feel about Switzerland?

Mountains are great for defensive warfare but as I want to write another History book AAR Switzerland dosnt really offer much in the ways of expansion and/or colonizing. Mostly just defending against Italians and Frenchmen

Either that or remain neutral, In EU3 peacetime is always less interesting than wartime and I doubt you would want to read about every little adjustment I make in the Economy sliders.

Im mostly thinking about Castille now. I had a testrun wiht Spain in the "Revolutionary France" scenario and it was a lot of fun. I imagine that building the Spanish empire from scratch could be a lot of fun. Maybe even breaking the English dominance of the seas.

Maybe Byzantium using "Death and Taxes" and trying to reform the Roman Empire?I think that would make for a nice little AAR.You could also do the Byzantines in vanilla,but then you would't be able to reform the Roman Empire.Just a suggestion.Also,YAY FIRST POST!