• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darsix

Sergeant
9 Badges
Nov 30, 2010
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
Sorry, but I can't find where and what to mod (IC over AoD) to have more TechTeamSlots - there are people talking about 10 slots - just need some advice - what is needed to be done to play with them???

I think IC over AoD auto has 10 tech team slots(up to) did you check you had the required factories to get them, jump in as usa and check again.

i just tried mine(aint played IC on AoD in a long time) i also have just 5. I normaly play IC on DH i find it better and you can set your teams upto 50.

EDIT: I just found out how your meant to do it but i dont think it works with the version, you open Parches Hoi2-AoD then hit patches(might wanna change it to english at the bottom) then you select AODGame.exe and then type 10 into the box on the right, hit patch it and if it was compatible it would do it but mine says its incompatible.

Last edited:
Thats the way on the previous patches so on your version NO. But on previous versions YES. I have revision 3 and 7 installed, in 3 i can get the teams in 7 i cnt.

Go to the directory where you installed IC (over AoD), inside the folder "db" find the file called "misc.txt".

Open it with Notepad and go toward the end of the file. Search for
# _RV_MAX_TECH_SLOTS_, Maximum number of tech slots

Simply change 5 with the number you like and save.That's all

Cheers
Fab