• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(229997)

Corporal
1 Badges
Oct 6, 2010
  • Rome Gold
i added theise bonus's to the game's triggered modifiers if u take the time to annex rome and carthage shouldn't your ruler be revered as a decent guy? .10 didn't seem like much so i upped popularity gain to 5.10

supreme_ruler = {
trigger = {
owns = 225 # Alexandria
owns = 247 # Carthage
owns = 93 # Rome
}
ruler_popularity_gain = 5.10
icon = 1
}

for this i upped the tax modifier becase if you took the time to take over the mediterranean you might as well reap the profits am i right?
mabey we should make it so that you need to control more areas of the miditerranean to get the moddifier but i havent taken the time to do that yet...

mediterranean_control = {
trigger = {
owns = 247 # Carthage
owns = 101 # Panormus
controls = 247 # Carthage
controls = 101 # Panormus
}
global_tax_modifier = 5.10
icon = 9
}

under decisions i edited this for egypt....i didnt take the time to fully finish it...but theirs also something else how do u edit the txt so that is says something specific when u build/complete something if someone knows how i would like it to say "we have completed a grand achievement for Egypt, The biggest library in the known world the library at Alexandria"

Library_of_Alexandria = {
potential = {
not = { has_country_modifier = the_library_of_alexandria }
tag = EGY
owns = 225 # Alexandria
}
allow = {
225 = { has_building = acedemy }
}
effect = {
ruler = { popularity = 5 }
add_country_modifier = {
name = "the_library_of_alexandria"
duration = -1
}
}
revoke_allowed = {
always = no
}
ai_will_do = {
factor = 1
}
}

Huum.. Looks interesting :)

I just don't know if 510% popularity bonus is a bit too much ;)