• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(352701)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jul 25, 2011
  • Pillars of Eternity
NEWS:OST has been released.

Download Link:http://www.2shared.com/file/x6URTLhB/AOM_OST.html

You should also take a look to our moddb page where the real thing is; http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-mythology-warband-mod

1y4j8j.png

[size=24pt] Turkish Topic: Click![/size]

Greetings Modding Community,

I announce our already-started team's project as a Total Conversion Mod for Warband. We have been making progress in Models so far and especially about different kind of creatures. We are planing to release a beta as first which will feature only 3 Greek Gods and 3 Norse Gods which are Zeus,Poseidon and Hades against Odin, Loki and Thor, Hope we will make great mod just as we wanted and to your desires.

My Short Notice
I am the mod leader, so far i have been working on some mods at the same time which of some are mine, but at the moment i gave all a pause, only working on LOTR:Blood in the West and This one.

Notice; Most of them you wont be able to see in beta so when you read it take the mod to be accounted at FINAL release.

Planned Features:

-20 New Heroes with complete overhaul and specialy abilites.
-12 Factions which are Zeus,Poseidon,Hades,Loki,Thor,Odin,Isis,Ra,Set,Kronos,Gaia and Oranos.
-Over 300 New Models with own textures and Bump maps. Some of them only related actually to the game, most of them will be taken from real antique mythology.
-Completely redesigned map for the factions to be in true place.
-Over 10 new Static & Moving map icon.
-New Interior designs with New Prop designs.
-New Musics which will be triggered at special moments.
-Special Events like Battle of Troy, Hunting Medusa with Perseus...
-Dynamic Living World Map with every faction's own custom parties who patrols, sieges, attacks, raids...also count more Neutral and Bandit parties.
-Item Sets; Thats something i am just hoping to put in, for example when you wield Spartan Shield it is going to add you some Strength only when it is wielded.
-Dynamic Town/Castles, some new NPCs like Bards, Beggars, Thiefs.
-Completely newly designed Combat, so when you play this game it wont be like Native. Make your moves very carefully.
-New animations for Attacking, Parrying and so on...
-New Dialogs and Options for many things like Lords.
-New quests which some of them will be custom-made and some of them which is hiding through the MS.
-"Game"'s actual idea is completely redesigned. I mean RTS is going to be deeply decreased and will give you more RPG feeling.
-Unique Artifacts, which some of them you can only have it in inventory, or use it as weapons but main idea to sell them to Merchant with a deep expense.
-While in combat if you kill some Elite Troop or A Lord at least, you are going have extra experience maybe even his weapon.
-Wild Animals and Creatures who scours the world.
-Random Matters in Battlefields.
-New Skills to help you in game and waiting to be improved, also skill system is going to be changed. Now, you will be able to give more points.
-OSP kits to be added...
-New Particle Effects for many things.
-Overhaul modification to Multiplayer.
Permanent Wars
Zeus and Poseidon ally to each other and enemy to all Norse Gods and Hades.
Hades is enemy with Everyone and have no ally.
All Norse gods are ally each other and enemy to Everyone else.

and more in future...

Development Team

Belendor - Team Leader, Codder, Banner, Logo, Research, Referance.
Ikaguia - Side Codder.
Nightmare_ - Building Modeller and Texturer.
Antifiriz - Scene Prop Designer and Scene Designer.
erozbey - Scene Designer.
Aura - Modeller and Texturer.
Kubi_ - Modeller and Texturer.
hobeto13- Modeller and Texturer.
erdem_10 - Modeller and Texturer.
Hae Shin - Story Writer(For Quests), 2D Art, Researcher, References, Music.
Deli Pasa - Modeller.
Noventa - Texturer.
MySourceMyLife - Modeller, Animator and Texturer.
PunisHimenT - Modeller and Texturer.
Antiatmax - Modeller and Texturer.
Jacobmjl - Modeller and Texturer.
Red2520 - Rigger, Animator , Skeletons, Modeller and Texturer.
AtahanTR - Animator, Rigger, Modeller and Texturer.

[size=16pt]How can you Support us?[/size]

Modeller/Texturer, For making creatures like Hydra, and equipments.

Mapper, For creating a map.

===========================================================================================================

Polls

First Poll Results...
Do you want a system for Gathering things?

Yes.91 (79.1%)
No.18 (15.7%)
Yes also i am volunteer for helping any kind of thing in this mod. (PM me with what can you do if you choose this one) 5 (5.2%)

Total Voters: 114

Second Poll Results...(Result is Closed Beta for development team)
When and How should we release?

Closed Beta Release.(With Beta Testers, less bugs, probably will be best option) 27 (24.3%)
Open Beta.(You all will have chance to play but probably many bugs) 59 (53.2%)
Just release it when it is Completely done.(Which will take for a while But in that period of time we will clean all bugs and really make a masterpiece) 25 (22.5%)

Total Voters: 111

Special Poll Results...
Which mod you would like to see after this project?(Please check each of them via Google if you dont know about them)

Gothic. (Masterpiece for me) 88 (21.2%)
Warcraft. (Would be interesting to work on it but dont expect flying Sapphiron) 69 (16.6%)
Samurai Warriors. (Same to this lore is already being made for 1011) 22 (5.3%)
Eragon. (Dont expect flying Dragon) 26 (6.3%)
Robin Hood. (Do whatever you can with this Role) 37 (8.9%)
Legend of Arthur and his Knights of Round Table. 54 (13%)
Pirates of the Carribean. 119 (28.7%)

Total Voters: 414

Third Poll Results...
What would you like to see as new animations?
Jumping. 51 (15.5%)
Blocking. 46 (13.9%)
For the orders like "Hold This Position" or "Charge". 66 (20%)
Running. 61 (18.5%)
Throwing. 13 (3.9%)
Standing. 28 (8.5%)
Drawing Bows. 32 (9.7%)
Dying. 33 (10%)

Total Voters: 137

Credits

Taleworlds for creating this game, releasing its source code, selling their mod for 14,99 Dollars and being the most popular game ever. :)
Moddb for unlimited opportunites due to large advertising.
Community for their interest.
Spak for his work on OSP Project.
Mat2vris for letting me use his Magic Stuff from his Glorious Mod

Visit http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-mythology-warband-mod for Screenshots.

Animation Update

First works from the animation part of the team, here is the right side attack for Two-Handed Weapons... It is still under development, any feedback would be appreciated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA60YE9_bxU

===========================================================================================

Animation part of team were working on couple of things after last attack animations, see what they did for new walking animation for one-handed weapons. Any feedback is much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcz0dC3qGNU

============================================================================================

Animation part of team were working on couple of things after last animations, see what they did for new walking animation for polearm&polearm/shield. Any feedback is much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1zv7SZWQY

Best Regards!