Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Empire of the Sun

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    US occupied Norway, 1944:

"Uhm, men, I have bad news for you. You won't be coming home."
    "Wha... why not, colonel, sir?"
    "While we've been kicking the krauts out of this God-forsaken frozen piece of rock of a country, the Japs invaded America. We have no home to come back to, boys. Perhaps if the high command hadn't sent all our forces here, there might have had something to repel the Jap invasion with..."
    "#$%^!"

Ahahah I wonder what the Tommies are thinking in their near-to-collapse-empire?

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruostenyrkki View Post
    Ahahah I wonder what the Tommies are thinking in their near-to-collapse-empire?
    Probably something along the lines of, "-Monocle pops out- Why I never"

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Hm, I would have landed in the North first, isn't most of America's industry there, and along the Great Lakes? The Americans must be in shock in any case.

I hope you build a statue of the Emperor there, with a giant katana in his hand
    That's a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    *looks at Spain*
    Wait, is the SCW still not concluded?! Wow...
    Yeah, that's quite weird. These borders didn't change for the last 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Barvinok View Post
    Seeing Japan conquer America is very nice. Well done on getting Japan to a dominant position. Is Yugoslavia gone, (and if it is- Croatia has been formed?) and what will you do with the area? Seeing my fellow people in the power of Japanese might be a strange experience. Not bad, though.
    Croatia has been formed. Serbia too. I don't have any ambitions on Europe for now. Pritority is to defeat the Allies. Then, I will fight against Germans for world hegemony.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasing View Post
    Do the Japanese version of the Red Alert 3 Ending
    Sorry, there is not Red Alert for me after the second game. I played RA3 for couple of hours and gave up for good. How is the ending of RA3 ?
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Probably moronic, considering the fact that first mission as Russia is about jaanese invasion of Leningrad... IJN teleports into baltic sea? Who knows...
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Please don't mention RA here, please don't, I beg you... (The first game was fun, the second was a parody, and the third is a parody of the parody.)
    HoI2, mod 1914 -- Could Schlieffen Plan have led to a German victory in the Great War? Find out in this AAR! -- Completed

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Spartan Battle Manual

Ah, Red Alert. I remember the first game well. It was quite fun and engaging. I was never interested in RA2 and RA3, though. The only good aspects of those games were hot chicks and nice music.

Funny how the Kempeitai has to arrest all those American officials...gonna be a hard task nevertheless fine update, I think the Americans will see some sense in a negotiated peace...

Tim

Imam Of The House in Imp. Off. Herbert West's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Hungary (aka Carpathian Wastelands) Forget that, its Trondheim, baby!
    Blog Entries
    Oh just burn the US already
    The forest seeps frozen blood - occult storybook AAR set in the North of Westeros

My Inkwell

Land sea bombers are too powerful. Thanks to them you are winning all sea battles, losing nothing. It is highly ahistorical. AI in DH is hopeless. The USA is actually working on three military switches. Air AI it is more then hopeless. Thanks to the fact that the USA is flying devils knows where by fighter planes, you are smashing up for yourself US divisions one by one. Parameters of the air defence of aircraft carriers, are too low. Entire ARR is showing only poor AI in DH. Men more swiches would be useful rather than universal to everything.

but ARR is on high level.

What patch is this AAR on? Probably why USA is getting pwned.
    For unless there is security here at home there cannot be lasting peace in the world. - Franklin D Roosevelt

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working? -Tuco

Master of the Universe Patrick O'Harte's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

6 days have passed since the last update! We want MOAAAAAAARRR!!!!
    "Con la moral corregimos los errores de nuestros instintos, y con el amor los errores de nuestra moral." - Jóse Ortega y Gasset

Vicky AARs:
    República de Irlanda - En Busca de la Libertad (1881-1920)
    Reino de Cataluña - La Gloria de Cataluña (1836-1920)

Quote Originally Posted by Ouragan View Post
    Land sea bombers are too powerful. Thanks to them you are winning all sea battles, losing nothing. It is highly ahistorical. AI in DH is hopeless. The USA is actually working on three military switches. Air AI it is more then hopeless. Thanks to the fact that the USA is flying devils knows where by fighter planes, you are smashing up for yourself US divisions one by one. Parameters of the air defence of aircraft carriers, are too low. Entire ARR is showing only poor AI in DH. Men more swiches would be useful rather than universal to everything.

but ARR is on high level.
    You expressed the situation extremely well. The problem is mainly air AI. For example, ignoring the other stupidities AI has done, if they just used interdiction mission with their massive number of TACs against me in the West Coast, they would crush me within days. AI needs a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by am300307 View Post
    What patch is this AAR on? Probably why USA is getting pwned.
    1.02 BETA, latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick O'Harte View Post
    6 days have passed since the last update! We want MOAAAAAAARRR!!!!
    For now, I am struck with DH Core but I will certainly return to this game.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Very nice AAR makif. Keep up the good work. We want to see the world in yellow fever!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Europa Universalis IV

Well, looks like I'm a part of the Japanese Empire now. I'll lead the resistance in NYC. I'll call it - "Cheef's Brigade". Yeah. Sounds cool.

YAMASHITA I'M COMING FOR YA!
    Shahanshah Muḥammad II, Shah of All Persia, in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1778
    His Imperial Majesty Wilhelm II, German Emperor and King of Prussia, in KeldoniaSkylar's A Question of Power
    [18:32:01] <etranger01> At best I can hope for Lesser Satan status
    [21:25:41] <Frymon-[Mailbox]> Obama's policy abroad is like sitting in a corner eating glue
    [21:03:21] <RedNomNoms> Johnson is indeed good at Johnsoning

Where is Makif?
    HoI2, mod 1914 -- Could Schlieffen Plan have led to a German victory in the Great War? Find out in this AAR! -- Completed

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Spartan Battle Manual

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossSemper Fi

I must say that the war in China was impressive, though the AI still has to learn to recognize a death trap.
    The war against the USA was way too easy imo.
    It shouldn`t be so easy for a Japan player to destroy their navy piecemeal, and land on their coast and conquer their provinces.
    What do they do with their 600 IC ??

If you see a black plane, it`s the Americans
    If you see a white plane, it`s the British
    If you see no plane, it`s the Luftwaffe..

(saying among german soldiers in France after operation Overlord)

I just found this - AWESOME, and I dont care if it is unrealistic

the 600 IC is just a wall street bubble ^^

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

This is better than a good book

I miss makif's AARs...

Crusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Read it on the all night. It is a great, interesting and exciting AAR. I didn't bored for a second.

Wİll you make another AAR after this one?

If yes, which country and scenario?

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast