• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the carriers weren't there. Is there any possibility in the game to actually sink them though the event - like, is there some randomness as to which ships are sunk?

Anyway, the Allies are totally unprepared, so just maintain the initiative and advance. The video is nice - although the film as a whole is not :)

Yes there are 5 possibilities :

Nightmare -- 8 BBs plus some CVs
Pretty Bad -- 6 BBs sunk 2 BBs severely damaged
Worse than historical -- 4 BBs sunk, 3 BBs severely damaged
Historical -- 2 BBs sunk, 3 BBs severely damaged
Less than Historical -- 1 BB sunk, 1 BB severely damaged

I got historical losses.

For the movie, yeah I also think that it is crap, especially when compared to Tora Tora Tora, but it has some good battle scenes.

PART XLI: INVASION OF THE PHILIPPINES

JKTm1.jpg

Captured American General in Manila

December, 1941

3rd Infantry Corps is being trasnferred to Burma Front. 29th Garrison Division was deployed in Hong Kong.

3K4jc.jpg

Southern Army of General Hata landed at Kuching in Borneo Island.

QrWlW.jpg

Resistance is very tough in Burma Front.

6gSiP.jpg

Admiral Yamamoto spotted 1 destroyer and 1 troopship of Dutch Navy near Wake Island. The troopship was sunk but destroyer managed to escape.

FZxis.jpg

1st Marine Corps of Lt. General Imamura began to land at Wake Island.

i2FHi.jpg

War Economy

Switching to war-time economy increased our production capacity substantially.

HfXRd.jpg

Manila was captured today. 2nd Marine Corps are advancing towards Legazpi

bX10x.jpg

Wake Island was captured. Admiral Yamamoto spotted 3 troopships near the island. All of them were sunk.

p7nA0.jpg

After the fall of Manila, the Philippines Army capitulated to prevent more civilian losses. PM Tojo awarded General Higashikuni with Order of the Golden Kite for invading the Philippines in 20 days.

8VhXu.jpg

Empire of Japan and her Allies :

Bw5Rn.jpg

Advance in Malaya and Sumatra :

ZnE4R.jpg

Yeah, many beaches to defend, many battles to follow simultaneously...

Once the Malaya and East Indies campaign is over, there should be enough forces free for an all out invasion of India...

Guys I prepared a new update. This update was going to include some entertaining stuff; My battle fleet encountered American carrier fleet and managed to close it. However, I got CTD before the end of month. So, I have to replay the last 20-days. Hopefully, I will make an update tomorrow.

Guys I prepared a new update. This update was going to include some entertaining stuff; My battle fleet encountered American carrier fleet and managed to close it. However, I got CTD before the end of month. So, I have to replay the last 20-days. Hopefully, I will make an update tomorrow.

You need to save more often ;) Do you know what caused it? Should be in the log.

Still no update? You're getting lazy, makif ;)

Are you going to release client states afterwards?

If Darkest Hour is anything like previous incarnations, Indonesia is loaded with rare materials and oil that would be produced in far greater quantities under a satellite state. Plus a puppet India will have absurd amounts of manpower.

Still no update? You're getting lazy, makif ;)

Not lazy indeed, for the last few days, I really worked hard on my mod project, that is why I didn't make any update. I will try to make new update today.

Are you going to release client states afterwards?

Only after United States is defeated. I won't release puppets while war continues.

If Darkest Hour is anything like previous incarnations, Indonesia is loaded with rare materials and oil that would be produced in far greater quantities under a satellite state. Plus a puppet India will have absurd amounts of manpower.

I think current expansion will be able to supply enough rare to my modest industry. China, Malaya and Indochina all provide good amount of rare to me.

PART XLII: FALL OF SINGAPORE

sWlMr.jpg

General Yamashita requesting unconditional surrender of all British forces in Singapore.

January, 1942

Technological Researches

JllVK.jpg

Pegu was captured. 2nd Cavalry Corps is advancing towards Rangoon.

9a8nc.jpg

Johor Bahru was captured in Malaya. 1st Mountain Corps and 8th Infantry Corps began to land at Tjirebon on Java Island. Aim of this operation is to capture the capital of Dutch East Indies Batavia.

BRI50.jpg

Rangoon was captured today. Our forces are advancing towards Bassein.

WJJxi.jpg

Battle of Batavia has begun.

ihkuM.jpg

General Yamashita began to assault Singapore. 2nd Bomber Wing was transferred from Philippines to Borneo for the battle of Singapore.

6X9zO.jpg

Singapore was captured. British General Percival surrendered with all his troops. Battle of Batavia continues. City fighting is costing us so many soldiers. Batavia is not in the range of 2nd Bomber Wing in Kuching. To obtain airfield in the range, 1st Cavary Corps is ordered to capture airfields in Bengkulu.

jusx5.jpg

After the capture of Wake Island, Admiral Yamamoto turned to the South. 11 Infantry and 1st Marine Corps are on the way to land at Rabaul. Rabaul is important naval and air base for further operations against Australia. Australian Fleet was intercepted by Admiral Yamamoto near Rabaul. 2 heavy cruisers were damaged. Australian Fleet escaped to port of Rabaul.

bKCXR.jpg

E33qo.jpg

In Burma, We captured Bassein.

Qfcoz.jpg

Admiral Yamamoto spotted small American Fleet near Rabaul but they managed to escape.

95vXU.jpg

Technological Researches

VPcWx.jpg

Rabaul was captured. Australian fleet hid in Rabaul once again managed to escape. Admiral Yamamoto decided to chase them.

wL9va.jpg

Admiral Nagano's 2nd Carrier Fleet encountered with an US Carrier Fleet in the Karimata Strait at 130 Km. The battle lasted for 3 hours. IJN Akagi has taken 5 percent damage while US Carrier Saratoga has taken 20 percent damage. Admiral Nagano decided to chase US Fleet to force them into decisive battle.

eLBtU.jpg

Admiral Nagano sent code telegram to Admiral Mikawa of 2nd Battle Fleet and requested him to come to Malayan peninsula immediately to join operations against US Carrier Fleet.

uv6Rp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.