• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
US occupied Norway, 1944:

"Uhm, men, I have bad news for you. You won't be coming home."
"Wha... why not, colonel, sir?"
"While we've been kicking the krauts out of this God-forsaken frozen piece of rock of a country, the Japs invaded America. We have no home to come back to, boys. Perhaps if the high command hadn't sent all our forces here, there might have had something to repel the Jap invasion with..."
"#$%^!"

:D
Ahahah :D I wonder what the Tommies are thinking in their near-to-collapse-empire?

Ahahah :D I wonder what the Tommies are thinking in their near-to-collapse-empire?

Probably something along the lines of, "-Monocle pops out- Why I never"

Hm, I would have landed in the North first, isn't most of America's industry there, and along the Great Lakes? The Americans must be in shock in any case.

:D I hope you build a statue of the Emperor there, with a giant katana in his hand :D

That's a great idea :)

*looks at Spain*
Wait, is the SCW still not concluded?! Wow...

Yeah, that's quite weird. These borders didn't change for the last 6 years.

Seeing Japan conquer America is very nice. Well done on getting Japan to a dominant position. Is Yugoslavia gone, (and if it is- Croatia has been formed?) and what will you do with the area? Seeing my fellow people in the power of Japanese might be a strange experience. Not bad, though.

Croatia has been formed. Serbia too. I don't have any ambitions on Europe for now. Pritority is to defeat the Allies. Then, I will fight against Germans for world hegemony.

Do the Japanese version of the Red Alert 3 Ending

Sorry, there is not Red Alert for me after the second game. I played RA3 for couple of hours and gave up for good. How is the ending of RA3 ?

Probably moronic, considering the fact that first mission as Russia is about jaanese invasion of Leningrad... IJN teleports into baltic sea? Who knows...

Please don't mention RA here, please don't, I beg you... :D (The first game was fun, the second was a parody, and the third is a parody of the parody.)

Funny how the Kempeitai has to arrest all those American officials...gonna be a hard task :D nevertheless fine update, I think the Americans will see some sense in a negotiated peace...

Tim

Land sea bombers are too powerful. Thanks to them you are winning all sea battles, losing nothing. It is highly ahistorical. AI in DH is hopeless. The USA is actually working on three military switches. Air AI it is more then hopeless. Thanks to the fact that the USA is flying devils knows where by fighter planes, you are smashing up for yourself US divisions one by one. Parameters of the air defence of aircraft carriers, are too low. Entire ARR is showing only poor AI in DH. Men more swiches would be useful rather than universal to everything.

but ARR is on high level.

What patch is this AAR on? Probably why USA is getting pwned.

Land sea bombers are too powerful. Thanks to them you are winning all sea battles, losing nothing. It is highly ahistorical. AI in DH is hopeless. The USA is actually working on three military switches. Air AI it is more then hopeless. Thanks to the fact that the USA is flying devils knows where by fighter planes, you are smashing up for yourself US divisions one by one. Parameters of the air defence of aircraft carriers, are too low. Entire ARR is showing only poor AI in DH. Men more swiches would be useful rather than universal to everything.

but ARR is on high level.

You expressed the situation extremely well. The problem is mainly air AI. For example, ignoring the other stupidities AI has done, if they just used interdiction mission with their massive number of TACs against me in the West Coast, they would crush me within days. AI needs a lot of work.

What patch is this AAR on? Probably why USA is getting pwned.

1.02 BETA, latest patch.

6 days have passed since the last update! We want MOAAAAAAARRR!!!!

For now, I am struck with DH Core but I will certainly return to this game.

Well, looks like I'm a part of the Japanese Empire now. I'll lead the resistance in NYC. I'll call it - "Cheef's Brigade". Yeah. Sounds cool.

YAMASHITA I'M COMING FOR YA!

Where is Makif? :(

I must say that the war in China was impressive, though the AI still has to learn to recognize a death trap.
The war against the USA was way too easy imo.
It shouldn`t be so easy for a Japan player to destroy their navy piecemeal, and land on their coast and conquer their provinces.
What do they do with their 600 IC ??

Status
Not open for further replies.