+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Divine Wind - 5.1 Patch now released - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS !

I take it steam still hasn't patched yet?

I uninstalled after a few hiccups with a beta, and I figure I can wait for Steam to update so I don't need to worry about the manual patches.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Latest game playing as Minamoto(Japan) and the GH is in the Ukraine but that's it. Venice has taken over a good chunk of Greece/Macedon. Castille is doing the usual rounds in North Africa. Timurids are gone with Persia in their place.

Low aggressive is pretty fun and not nearly as boring as I thought it would be.
    Composer of the MEIOU and Taxes Official Soundtrack:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ial-Soundtrack

Major
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSword of the Stars500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If I have the right checksum, is it safe to start working on achievements before the connect is activated, or would I simply be wasting my time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratlegion View Post
    If I have the right checksum, is it safe to start working on achievements before the connect is activated, or would I simply be wasting my time?
    This is something that I would like to know as well.
    I've always had opinions about different aspects of baseball, so I figured I'd start up a blog and post them to the internet for other people to read. If you read, please feel free to comment. I'm always open to discussions.

Baseball Theorem

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    This is something that I would like to know as well.
    wasting time, i think

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm a newbie with applying patches in Eu3, can I still play my saves afterwards?

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    I'm a newbie with applying patches in Eu3, can I still play my saves afterwards?
    You should, but it's not 100% guaranteed. If you value your game very highly, you should finish it first.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Quote Originally Posted by SuiciSpai View Post
    wasting time, i think
    That's what I was thinking as well.
    I've always had opinions about different aspects of baseball, so I figured I'd start up a blog and post them to the internet for other people to read. If you read, please feel free to comment. I'm always open to discussions.

Baseball Theorem

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well at least Paradox won't waste any time with telling us what's wrong with Paradox Connect. Maybe its fix is part of 5.2? Or the next addon?
    Come on guys, a simple reply will prevent that I have to come up with even odder ideas.
    War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
    Georges Clemenceau (1841 - 1929)

wasting time, i think
    seconded, i believe you need to start a game while connected in order for that game to get any achievements

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Golwar View Post
    Well at least Paradox won't waste any time with telling us what's wrong with Paradox Connect. Maybe its fix is part of 5.2? Or the next addon?
    Come on guys, a simple reply will prevent that I have to come up with even odder ideas.
    Considering Johan said he contacted the Connect people, I'm assuming the current status is "hmm, why is it not working"

Of course, I do agree that it would be nice if we had more to go on than that (I'm holding off on starting a new game myself)
    Last edited by ForzaA; 27-07-2011 at 17:21.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Impulse put the patch up today, 5 days is still a ridiculous length of time for a multiplayer game but at least it's an improvement on their previous efforts.
    Last edited by EndlessWaves; 28-07-2011 at 13:49.

Major
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSword of the Stars500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

This company reminds me a whole lot of Sega of America. Thanks a lot for another beta patch. Can't wait for the real thing.

So when is 5.1 actually going to work properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Savok View Post
    When 5.2 comes out.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Aren't you the guys that also said achievements suck and you hate them? Or at the very least that you don't care either way?
    My mom always told me to be nicer. She said that I could catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. But I always found that a big pile of dog poop worked best.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Golwar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Savok View Post
    Sorry, but DW 5.1 works properly and is stable, as did the last betas. Only minor bugs are reported, according to the threads of the dedicated Bug Reports forum.
    You can play without problem SP games, without Achievements enabled.
    I don't mean you haven't problem,of course, but they have nothing to do with DW 5.1 itself, only with the other softwares behind Paradox Connect (still in beta), and the Metaserver.
    You wont have to wait for an eventuel 5.2

Lt. General
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jju_57 View Post
    Aren't you the guys that also said achievements suck and you hate them? Or at the very least that you don't care either way?
    I think everyone that doesn't care about achievements still doesn't care about achievements While there is a rather vocal group that doesn't want them, a lot of rather less vocal people either don't care or enjoy them. I'm actually fairly surprised that they are speaking up about it, generally they've been a rather silent group.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Still no patch from Steam yet, and I had a strange occurrence after creating a copy of my install and trying to add the patch manually. The first game I started, I clicked a few different nations and start dates, before beginning a 1399 grand campaign as Muscovy. In the beginning of that game, I started with 5 regiments and was at peace with the Golden Horde. After goofing around and getting into a major war with Novgorod and having Smolensk emerge with my westernmost province (which I wasn't able to take back from rebels because of the 15+ regiments of Novgorod mercenaries), I decided to start over. When starting the second time, I only clicked on the 1399 start date, and selected Muscovy - no in between clicking on other nations or years - when the game began, I had 10 regiments and was at war with the Golden Horde (just like in 5.0, but I had all the new map-view options, so I didn't accidentally run my Steam install).

well if it's on impulse now, steam can't be too far of. right? right???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast