• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great work! Thank you.

I've contacted the connect people to enable this version instead of the old one.

Thanks, someone should update the tech support thread with BJLT if it is the right checksum then, I got it too... :)

Now the question is which game picks me up the most achievments :)

Some require 7 days to create the world, others need 7 months for a first patch. :D

Well, I'm glad that it FINALLY has been released. Can't wait to see how the game developed.

Thanks, someone should update the tech support thread with BJLT if it is the right checksum then, I got it too... :)

Now the question is which game picks me up the most achievments :)

AndrewT will probably do that. I cannot start the game now (not at my game computer), so I cannot personally verify the checksum.

I get that is not the installation of "Divine Wind" ... Which is that?

My guess is...

[URL="http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?392267-All-EU3-PATCHES-and-REFERENCE-EU3-checksums-and-datestamps" said:
Tech Support Forum - All Patches Thread[/URL]]Patches are released by publishers. The Paradox patch is for Paradox and GamersGate editions only. Other publishers like Steam, Impulse, Direct2Disk and Snowball will have to release their own versions as each patch is released by PI.

On my Chronicles from Gamerssgate with the patch downloaded from that Tech support - All patches topic worked fine so I guess yours is from different distributor?

getting BJLT checksome also , cant get into achievements is this temporary or have paradox given up on the idea as its caseing problems

I've contacted the connect people to enable this version instead of the old one.

only a little time to wait...

I use the steam version and when I download the patch via the launcher I get 'Cannot find Divine Wind installed' as error message.
Once again:
The Paradox patch is for Paradox and GamersGate editions only. Other publishers like Steam, Impulse, Direct2Disk and Snowball will have to release their own versions as each patch is released by PI.

IIRC.

- Pirate targets where not cleared when resigning/reloading.
- Added some support for more sprite levels.
- Nomadtributes could play havoc with a check if a nation had any treaties at all.
- Added flags to russian missions.

Any fixes for the "truces with hordes never expire" bug (which is still present in the latest betas)?

Edit: or any of the other hordebugs?

Any fixes for the "truces with hordes never expire" bug (which is still present in the latest betas)?

Edit: or any of the other hordebugs?

My truces with hordes expire just fine? What bug are you referring to?

A new patch. Thanks very much. :)

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

[video=youtube;NKWpGJ4Xhw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWpGJ4Xhw8[/video]
Genius that you guys finally released
[video=youtube;sKayLq1d5Bs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKayLq1d5Bs[/video]

It is possible to use Inno Setup Unpacker to extract the files from the setup and then manually copy the files over the installation. That's what I did to update Impulse version, it should work with Steam, version, too, long as EU3 is copied outside of Steam's directory like beta patches.

Inno Setup Unpacker

Don't try this if you are not familiar with the command line.

1. Install EU3 + Divine Wind if needed. Copy the fresh installation somewhere else, I'll use D:\EU351 as example. This keeps your original installation untouched so you can easily install the 5.1 patch to it once your distributor releases it.
2. Download the 5.1 installer and save it somewhere you remember, I'll use D:\eu3patch here.
3. Download the latest version of Inno Setup Unpacker and extract it somewhere you remember, I'll use D:\innoup here.
4. Start Command Prompt. Type D:\innoup\innounp -x -dD:\eu3patch D:\eu3patch\eu3_v5.1.exe. That should give long list of file names and the fles should be extracted to D:\eu3patch\{app}.
5. Copy files from D:\eu3patch\{app} to your copy of EU3 Divine Wind installation.
6. Done, clear the map cache as usual and enjoy.

edit: Oops, forgot to add link to the Inno Setup Unpacker.