• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
launcher? I don't have a launcher when i click on the icon or in steam it just opens the game not like on Vickky 2 where i get a launcher. i never thought about this before. Am i supposed to have a launcher?

@atmafox: I'm able to get it through the launcher (steam version here).

@robb: go to your Steam\steamapps\common\europa universalis iii - complete folder and run EU3.exe.

EDIT: I'm also getting the BJLT checksum..

Last edited:
Big patch is BIG!

Cheers & thanks!
:)

edit: Checksum BJLT

Last edited:
I have BJLT too, and I can't connect to Connect either. I don't really care?

The connect to Paradox button at the main menu doesn't react when clicked. However it's green so it's connecting, but like others said can't view achievements from the main menu.
Loading a save game and going over the in-game menu to see the achievements works fine.

Same checksum here, BJLT, and achievements are disabled.

It's not for showing off or some such thing, I would just like to give it a try and see how good (or bad) a player I am. These are more or less officially endorsed plausible scenarios and I'd like to see how I measure up. :)

Very large fix list, congratulations for pulling this off.

I honestly really really really hope this patch doesn't break anything.

Ugh, I just realized how much of a hassle a full uninstall/reinstall would be since I've gotten every eu3 from the beginning through dw separately... please tell me at least one other person is having a problem getting the patch through the launcher? Or perhaps a link for the patch? )=

Thanks,
-Atma