• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What operating system you have?

On Windows Vista the default installation directory should be
C:\Program files\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis: Rome

On Windows 7 it is
C:\Program files x86\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis: Rome

If you have installed it somewhere else you'll probably find it with search thingy.

If you can tolerate terrible quality of unregistered hypercam I can make a video for it.

I have a problem. I installed Magna Terra in the mod folder, however, in each scenario, the map remains the same and the rulers picture is blank and reads "No character."

I have a problem. I installed Magna Terra in the mod folder, however, in each scenario, the map remains the same and the rulers picture is blank and reads "No character."

I think with the map mods you have to replace the original game map files aswell. Only make backup of them or you are stuck with it (and probably have problems with any other mod and vanilla).

Hello, whats the procedure to install the Terra Magna last version? Which version of Vae victis shall i have intalled? Its something like this:

1) Installation of the original game
2) Installation of Vae victis (which version???)
3) Installation of Terra Magna mod

Waiting answer.

Thanks!!!!!!

Hello, whats the procedure to install the Terra Magna last version? Which version of Vae victis shall i have intalled? Its something like this:

Waiting answer.

Thanks!!!!!!

Pretty sure it works with 2.32.

Waiting answer.

Thanks!!!!!!

Hi, the last version for Vae Victis, 2.32, is the one Magna Terra latest updates uses. After you installing Rome+Vae Victis, put the content of the Magna Terra .rar file you download in the game directory "mod" folder.

Is this also true for steam installation?

With steam I don't know how it works. I guess it is put in the same folder, but then you have to use the launcher (rome.exe) in the game folder?