• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dude, ffs you didnt even look at those posts didnt you? If you did you would know there are 10 of them, 3 first made by my friend and the first one stating that he registered and would like to receive his code as the first person.

Seriously, read before posting.

I only see 4 posts. why don't you screenshot your friend's posts? I think your friend went to the wrong page?
You need to calm down a bit.

EDIT: the Discussion page they're talking about is here -> http://www.actionradius.com/t.asp?id=12
Then click on the tab that says "Discussion (4)" and you see the posts there. 3 guys who got the keys and a 4th guy who was too late and then removed himself from the tournament.

I only see 4 posts. why don't you screenshot your friend's posts? I think your friend went to the wrong page?
You need to calm down a bit.

EDIT: the Discussion page they're talking about is here -> http://www.actionradius.com/t.asp?id=12
Then click on the tab that says "Discussion (4)" and you see the posts there. 3 guys who got the keys and a 4th guy who was too late and then removed himself from the tournament.

I see three posts of my friend, two post from guys wanting free keys, two replies "key sent", two replies "thx for key" and one reply "I wan key too", in total 10 posts.

I dont know wtf is going on...

After logging off (was logged as him all the time on the Action Radius site) I see posts you described and I dont see my friend posts anymore. It seems that somehow Action Radius created a parallel universe connected only to my friend account in which he was trying to receive his free key (and Im sure that his counterpart in the other dimension received it thanks to his actions) but in this universe he did not post anything therefore wont receive his key... fuuckign retarded...

Take a chill-pill Tomi, we're all friends here :) Take a screenshot and post it here so we can clearly see what you're talking about.

You can also try contacting the organizer (calmly and politely will get you further) explaining the situation. I doubt it'll get your friend his key, since they've been handed out already, but you have the right to ask for some explaination behind this.

You do have a good point but don't be so aggressive about it :( this could all just be a big misunderstanding.