• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, so here's what I propose.

I have already assigned the roles, based on sign-up number. In other words, the first one to sign up was always going to be the castle, no matter who it was. So there's no point in speculating based on unfilled slots.

I will activate some bots to fill these last slots. These bots have very basic behaviour:
  • A bot that is given a vilager role will simply remain silent.
  • So will a bot that is given a wolf role. There should be enough live wolves to handle the hunt orders.
  • A bot that is given a seer role will scan someone at random. This person will then be contacted and will be allowed to choose targets for any following nights. Again, this bot will not post in public.
  • A bot is subbed out as soon as a valid subsitute is available.

FalcBot1 and FalcBot2 will be activated momentarily.

I will start sending out PMs now, we're just past 5 PM here. So there's 5 hours left until deadline. If I can get both a hunt and a scan order by that time, I might just handle it and start the first round of voting.

The reason why I'm hurrying a bit is because I've seen a few people mention they might have to sub out on monday. But we'll see.

They're just placeholders really. Only the 'seer' one would actually do something.

First person that gets cured of their curse can sub back in right away, and so can either the next hunt victim or the first lynched person.

This isnt lite at all :(

*sigh* I know it's all going a bit wrong... I do believe that once we get things going, it'll be just like normal, but I fear that if we wait much longer, we'll end up with people having to leave and no-one around to sub for them.

Wow, Falc is playing AND GMing...

You know I was planning on starting a second LITE game myself... I would GM, and I would play all 17 players... you know... just to show noobs like jacob-Lundgren and the_hdk how this game is supposed to be played.

Just when I think we've dealt with the stupidest "great ideas" from GMs for how to spice up and/or improve and/or fix the game...

I want to lynch and hunt those bots immediately as fast as possible no matter what. If I AM a wolf (oh villager, oh shut up and stop playing along with the stupid charade) then I WILL hunt one of those bots ASAP...

Proposition:

Wolves, for the sake of the game, please hunt one of the bots and we will lynch the other one.

I do believe I pointed out that they are merely placeholders to guarantee the correct flow of the game. They will not vote, they will not hunt, they will not play at all. One single exception is made if one is assigned a seer role. If it makes any difference, now that I think about it, it's more like straw dummies. They are just there to fill a slot and get subbed out as soon as possible. If someone wants IN right now, the first placeholder is removed right away.

If it wasn't for the need to have a seer actually do something on the first night, I would have simply left those slots open.

Will bots love?