• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN as a werewolf with a top hat.

Ah... a day start... and the typical "villagers are wolves and wolves are villagers" thing...

Hmm...

It's not a 'day' start. It starts with a hunt and a scan, like always.

Just for reference, I will keep using the words 'hunt', 'scan', 'vote' and 'lynch' with their usual meanings. I may depict the lynching as a hunt and the hunt as a ritual, but that is nothing but flavour and does not change the rules.

It's not a 'day' start. It starts with a hunt and a scan, like always.

Just for reference, I will keep using the words 'hunt', 'scan', 'vote' and 'lynch' with their usual meanings. I may depict the lynching as a hunt and the hunt as a ritual, but that is nothing but flavour and does not change the rules.

The game will start with a day, meaning the crybabies cast their foul ritual on someone and the elder wolf has a vision. No voting or lynching occurs. After this, every 24 hours both a night and a day phase will happen.

OK so I now get what you meant... but can you blame me for being confused? :wacko:

Do you guys really find playing Diplomacy AND Werewolf at the same time so difficult???

Do you guys really find playing Diplomacy AND Werewolf at the same time so difficult???

no but two werewolves and a Diplo is a bit much though.. for people with semi-lives anyway.

Edit: i don't know how randy, EL et al do it playing BSG & WW cos BSG seems really thinky.

no but two werewolves and a Diplo is a bit much though.. for people with semi-lives anyway.

Edit: i don't know how randy, EL et al do it playing BSG & WW cos BSG seems really thinky.

If you hadn't noticed I've drastically cut back on my daily forum intake. Yeah, I've played 3 games at once, but usually there's only one game at a time that -really- is burning hot enough to constantly require attention. As of late with the influx of high activity people that quiet doesn't work anymore ;-)
Oh, and the latest addition to my family is probably also involved somewhere :p