• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If so, then you should be celebrating the chance to be done with this abomination of a game, and the opportunity to actually play a game that doesn't get ruined on day 1 by tamius and friends.

.. there is one over there .. *points* --->

From my experience, right now I would advise trying to aim for a game with less people than 17. 3 wolves, 9 villagers, 1 seer = 13 people, something like that. This game has suffered horribly from absenteeism, right from the start. Then again, perhaps it was just an uninteresting theme...

I'm pretty sure it's because of the summer slump. It should pick back up in September, really.

From my experience, right now I would advise trying to aim for a game with less people than 17. 3 wolves, 9 villagers, 1 seer = 13 people, something like that. This game has suffered horribly from absenteeism, right from the start. Then again, perhaps it was just an uninteresting theme...

Themes aren't that important for Lite. Bad timing, that's all.

I can only speak for myself, but the moment that 4 way TIE happened I seriously found it impossible to really take this game seriously. It felt like a guaranteed handing of the game to the wolves, and so there really wasn't any point to trying to play anymore. I only managed to work up some kind of interest to unvote myself yesterday because I was showing my friend IRL this game and decided I might as well actually try and lynch SOMEBODY rather than just sit back and accept defeat.

Of course I can't know what the real reasons were for the people who didn't vote at all, but I think a game that hadn't recieved such an early blow would have had more analysis and discussion, and thus would have generated more activity and interst.

Am I the only one to think that Mal is spouting nonsense? If it hadn't been for the fact that it's a bit too late for new targets I would consider voting him. Luckily I still consider snoop a good target as well...

Nonsense, why?

If my logic is somehow wrong (from my point of view), it's likely because I'm missing something, and if that's the case I'd be more than happy to hear what.

Of course I can't know what the real reasons were for the people who didn't vote at all, but I think a game that hadn't recieved such an early blow would have had more analysis and discussion, and thus would have generated more activity and interst.

I agree with this POV.

Nonsense, why?

If my logic is somehow wrong (from my point of view), it's likely because I'm missing something, and if that's the case I'd be more than happy to hear what.

As I saw it you made a post where you said nothing while still looking like you were expaining why snoop was a bad target.

I can only speak for myself, but the moment that 4 way TIE happened I seriously found it impossible to really take this game seriously. It felt like a guaranteed handing of the game to the wolves, and so there really wasn't any point to trying to play anymore. I only managed to work up some kind of interest to unvote myself yesterday because I was showing my friend IRL this game and decided I might as well actually try and lynch SOMEBODY rather than just sit back and accept defeat.

I agree, but I also think that the less-than-stellar enthusiasm is part of the cause of the tie. Get a few more people wanting a decent game and the tie doesn't happen.

mal had a good point really, assuming I could tie with another goodie yesterday, it would've been easy to snipe a victory for me. Of course even as a wolf I'd have lost some interest in the game, but I'd have gone ahead and done it just to have the game be over.

As I saw it you made a post where you said nothing while still looking like you were expaining why snoop was a bad target.

Key words in that post: to me. I thought I made that clear there.

I pretty much expected one of snoop, ese or joeb to jump off Split at the deadline and end the game yesterday, and when that didn't happen I thought that all three were unlikely baddies.

EDIT: Maybe snoop put it better.

Key words in that post: to me. I thought I made that clear there.

I pretty much expected one of snoop, ese or joeb to jump off Split at the deadline and end the game yesterday, and when that didn't happen I thought that all three were unlikely baddies.

EDIT: Maybe snoop put it better.

Snoop explained it much better, yes.

Unvote snoop
Vote the_hdk.

So, uh... Congratulations go to the wolves(wolf wolves), I guess.

Please tell us Falc... is the game over?

Yes. the_hdk is a regular wolf.

I hereby declare this game over and won by:
Malurous
Adamus
drxav subbed by Najs
Hearth subbed by humancalculator

I'll work on something a bit more extensive.

Can we get in the record books for fastest Stalingrad?

I had a hunch you were a wolf when you made that big accusing post at the start of day 2, but there was no solid evidence and I decided to try and pursue other leads.

Edit: oh, so Najs got another win right after subbing in :D

So once again... the wolves basically got to sit back and do nothing, while the village happily slaughtered itself. This is just so damn tragic. You guys are way too addicted to TIEs, and you have no idea how to use them.

I had a hunch you were a wolf when you made that big accusing post at the start of day 2, but there was no solid evidence and I decided to try and pursue other leads.

Edit: oh, so Najs got another win right after subbing in :D

I will not be counting this as a win. Actually I don't think I will be counting this at all...