• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:( what did I do? :(

You are accused of knowingly and deliberately being dutch. Also, take a look around. These are people you do not know.

So...does this mean that... instead of having hunted people during the nights... a wolf is turned into... a villager. A wolf whose name we do not know. And thus... the more it goes the more villagers there are?

IN.

whats this Werewolf game? Is it any fun?

I might give it a go

There are some good ones there if you look, this big only had 19 players so it might be worth a read. Although there's no doctor in Lite.

Still out, I'm afraid. Not sure when the next good opportunity for me to play will be, but I'll still be lurking.

Everybody but you and J-L were noobs once.
This is why you don't have any friends (I'm just a stalker)

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE WHO WANTS POTATOES.

fOREST mOON.

Everybody but you and J-L were noobs once.
This is why you don't have any friends (I'm just a stalker)

No. EUROO7 was a noob once. He even welcomed Ironhead 15 to the game thinking Ironhead 15 was a new player! :rofl:

But no, seriously, the_hdk. Welcome to werewolf, and try not to let EUROO7's weirdness rub off on you.

Last edited:
So...does this mean that... instead of having hunted people during the nights... a wolf is turned into... a villager. A wolf whose name we do not know. And thus... the more it goes the more villagers there are?

IN.

No, they just leave the territory of the pack and are never seen again. The rules are all the same, the labels and colors and such are simply reversed.

Okay, I got a PM from some guy named Rendap who'd like to play but who can't post in this forum? Is this name known to you, banned for some reason? Or should I tell him to contact Blade?

I do notice he's got 8 posts total and something in the back in the head says something about needing 10 posts before you can post in OT. Am I right or delusional?

No. EUROO7 was a noob once. He even welcomed Ironhead 15 to the game thinking Ironhead 15 was a new player! :rofl:

But no, seriously, the_hdk. Welcome to werewolf, and try not to let EUROO7's weirdness rub off on you.

IRONHEAD -5-

:mad:

To all the recent arrivals except the_hdk: you are being trolled. the_hdk is nowhere near being a n00b.

At least this time I had the time to link him to one of his own games before someone called an end to it.

Okay, I got a PM from some guy named Rendap who'd like to play but who can't post in this forum? Is this name known to you, banned for some reason? Or should I tell him to contact Blade?

I do notice he's got 8 posts total and something in the back in the head says something about needing 10 posts before you can post in OT. Am I right or delusional?

He needs to join the werewolf social group. Sometimes the forum won't allow people to post in this forum unless they are part of that social group.
Don't ask me why..