• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
THE_SPLIT made vote changes to keep the crazy TIE less than an hour before deadline.

It's a better lead than the anti-Malurous argument, which seems to me like someone attempting to just find a weak argument to get a villager lynched and finish the game... so who made that argument, because they're also suspicious...

Oh, it was THE_SPLIT? Accusing Malurous because "he could have broke this tie himself very easily"?

EVERYBODY VOTE THE_SPLIT. HE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON WHO DESERVES TO DIE FOR HIS EXPLICIT INVOLVEMENT IN YESTERDAY'S TIE!

UNVOTE JOEBTHEGREAT
VOTE THE_SPLIT

Unvote Split
Vote Nautilu

We can't afford a tie situation people.

Switch to SPLIT, Mal?

Unvote Nautilu
Vote SPLIT

snoop lets go mud monkey crazy vote Malurous!!

I'm pretty sure SPLIT is getting lynched, then you, then probably Nautilu.

Also, if I get hunted tonight I want to sub.

I'm pretty sure SPLIT is getting lynched, then you, then probably Nautilu.

Also, if I get hunted tonight I want to sub.

that bluff is older than my left pinky. <shakes head>

fine just remember I started the vote on plit. I broke the tie. I just believe him to be one of our goodie pack. not one of the 4 villagers

Malurous follows the classic wolf vote pattern 2nd time now (on split) look at him ;)

that bluff is older than my left pinky. <shakes head>

fine just remember I started the vote on plit. I broke the tie. I just believe him to be one of our goodie pack. not one of the 4 villagers

Malurous follows the classic wolf vote pattern 2nd time now (on split) look at him ;)

Sorry, I haven't been here long enough yet to feel what is "classic".

Sorry, I haven't been here long enough yet to feel what is "classic".

teh power of the 3rd voter. I think it was Randy or Rysz or someone form his family. whatever. that pointed out that often in a bandwagon the 3rd quick voter has a very high chance of being a wolf (baddie)

joeb was the 1st....;)

now that I read it good. it was you who ware the 3rd voter on split. Mal voted from split first. this makes you suspicious hmmm

There´s a sub in my boot.

teh power of the 3rd voter. I think it was Randy or Rysz or someone form his family. whatever. that pointed out that often in a bandwagon the 3rd quick voter has a very high chance of being a wolf (baddie)

joeb was the 1st....;)

now that I read it good. it was you who ware the 3rd voter on split. Mal voted from split first. this makes you suspicious hmmm

It's randy and that theory is as bollocks as any other theory.

Someone would have to check all the games for bandwagons and find the percentage of wolves, then compare it to the average wolf to goodie ratio for the theory to hold any ground.

It's randy and that theory is as bollocks as any other theory.

Someone would have to check all the games for bandwagons and find the percentage of wolves, then compare it to the average wolf to goodie ratio for the theory to hold any ground.

true enough :p

one things is true doh if we want to win this one as a village. we need action. vote switches pressure. something to analyze. let them sweat :)

as of now we are going for a Stalinggrad