• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done. However:

Of course, I suppose this being unclear fits this game perfectly. The curse of spot 17?

The cursed spot haunts us :rofl:

Vote Nautuli

I propose we tie him and Adamus :rolleyes:

Vote Malurous , very odd that he accuess someone of forceing a tie, yet, he could have broke this tie himself very easily.....

There was nothing I could do about the tie other than speak against it before and whine about it after - I made it abundantly clear yesterday (well in advance, too) that I wasn't able to be around at deadline.

Granted, I'm grasping at straws looking at people that could have stopped the madness, but I feel that's better than random voting at least.

(2) - THE_SPLIT: Malurous, esemesas
(2) - Nautilu: Adamus, Slinky
(1) - Adamus: Nautilu
(1) - Malurous: THE_SPLIT
(1) - snoopdogg: the_hdk
(1) - joebthegreat: joebthegreat
(1) - the_hdk: snoopdogg

No votes: drxav, Hearth

no more ties people

Agreed, and like esemesas pointed out we should preferably have some distance between the front-runner (whoever is picked) and the rest. It's getting late.

Well looks like the wolfs will win this today, but I am going to try to save and maybe buy us another day. I agree with THE_SPLIT's argument about Malurous. I do not agree with this lame vote spread and no participation. Please, please post explanations not just silent votes.

Unvote Adamus Vote Malurous

Well looks like the wolfs will win this today, but I am going to try to save and maybe buy us another day. I agree with THE_SPLIT's argument about Malurous. I do not agree with this lame vote spread and no participation. Please, please post explanations not just silent votes.

Unvote Adamus Vote Malurous

Excuse me? This is BS. I posted like the longest vote explanation in this thread, plus I'm nowhere near the most inactive either. If you're going to use those arguments, I'm far from the choice you should be making.

And I already gave my explanation when Split accused me, check the thread about two hours before yesterday's deadline if it didn't make sense to you. Your argument and vote change here reeks.

Unvote Split
Vote Nautilu

Still, we need to get out of sniping distance IMO.