• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was hoping to make a 5-way tie...

I was hoping to play some analytical werewolf lynching based on deduction, cunning and above all skill, we dont always get what we want...

Edit: maybe thats unfair.. I was involved in it so a bit hippo of me. Just didnt want to see the wolves win this one so easily ya'know.

...the hell? :mad:

If one game plus one day of WW has taught me anything, it's that it appears to be up to me to have my sniper handy come deadline time...

At a glance, there's next to no room for error considering the numbers, and after that mess it's hard to fire at 100%. Gotta take a proper look at what happened in the morning.

...the hell? :mad:

If one game plus one day of WW has taught me anything, it's that it appears to be up to me to have my sniper handy come deadline time...

At a glance, there's next to no room for error considering the numbers, and after that mess it's hard to fire at 100%. Gotta take a proper look at what happened in the morning.

I *was* going to snipe it, but the kids wanted it so badly I just left it there for once.

Never again.

Werewolf is dead.

Fail village is fail.

And worst of all, he used my own words as his slogan - words conceived in the heat of battle against the forces of evil, creating a tie to save the village from an injustice league.

I weep.

Touch the tie and you die. It was intended to stop the wolves from maneouvering the vote away from the wolf on trial, not to create a mass goodie wipeout.

After this game I'm only going to play Diplomacy, until a time when tamius23 is either gone or as stopped ruining this game.