• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(4) - tamius23: Malurous, Morrell8, THE_SPLIT, Najs
(3) - Morrell8: the_hdk, drxav, snoopdogg
(3) - snoopdogg: Hearth, Nautilu, Adamus
(3) - Najs: Kingepyon, esemesas, tamius23
(1) - THE_SPLIT: Slinky
(1) - Hearth: joebthegreat

nv: Syber_sid

Now I just need to get two of Najs, Sid, Split or Morrell to vote Hearth and there will be a TAMIUS-APPROVED TIE. And it will be glorious.

Still an hour to go. Unvote tamius Vote Hearth

Awesome.

(3) - tamius23: Malurous, Morrell8, THE_SPLIT
(3) - Morrell8: the_hdk, drxav, snoopdogg
(3) - snoopdogg: Hearth, Nautilu, Adamus
(3) - Najs: Kingepyon, esemesas, tamius23
(2) - Hearth: joebthegreat, Najs
(1) - THE_SPLIT: Slinky

nv: Syber_sid

I will contact Slinky and Sid to finish this.

In the meantime

TOUCH THE TIE AND YOU DIE

Last edited:
40 minutes until deadline, and no sign of Slinky or Sid... this is bad for the TIE.

To reiterate:

I'm starting to think slot #17 is cursed. Or maybe it's just the entire game that's cursed. Would explain a few things...

Falc! Vote for Hearth with your GM-powers! Sub someone in for Sid! Something! The TIE will be glorious!

Falc! Vote for Hearth with your GM-powers! Sub someone in for Sid! Something! The TIE will be glorious!

I am sorry, but the only way to make a glorious TIE is to make one through your own sweat and toil. It cannot be made for you, you must make it yourself, lovingly crafting it vote by vote and gently nurturing it to the very last second.

I am sorry, but the only way to make a glorious TIE is to make one through your own sweat and toil. It cannot be made for you, you must make it yourself, lovingly crafting it vote by vote and gently nurturing it to the very last second.

I will take care of my TIE.

I hope Sid and Slinky turn up soon...

I find it amazing that people think a PM will stop me. Glory isn't constructed, it just happens.

It doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: also, SPLIT is online and has the power to kill you Najs - don't you forget it.

Falc: Do votes at 21:00 count (for the purpose of Najs' snipery)

@Najs: I think it would be better if you left the TIE alone, you're going to die anyway. I am proud to be in a TIE of my own creation.

Falc: Do votes at 21:00 count (for the purpose of Najs' snipery)

@Najs: I think it would be better if you left the TIE alone, you're going to die anyway. I am proud to be in a TIE of my own creation.

Yes they do.