• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, maybe I should. But from what you're describing, I hope I end up participating in such a game at some point.

Yeah, I understand that you can't shut up and lurk if that doesn't fit your style. But in the games I know, silent people have got too little attention IMO, too little pressure. In this one, most of the wolves were in that category, and it's not the first time. I can see that in games with proper analysis that wouldn't necessarily be such a problem, but in some games you don't get that. I think that if no-one's doing that, you should at least demand a reason for votes in order to force more people to get involved and maybe make themselves suspicious.

Also, CAWZ? EDIT: Thanks, Adamus.

Being silent isn't a universally good tactic. There have been games where the quiet ones get rooted out for being just silent. This game was beyond salvation the minute we tied 4 villagers on day 1.

Being silent isn't a universally good tactic. There have been games where the quiet ones get rooted out for being just silent.

Good to hear.

This game was beyond salvation the minute we tied 4 villagers on day 1.

Yeah I know. I'm not reading too much into this game overall.

yep worst tactic EVER

:rofl:
The truth is that Malurous is right. He's not the first person to notice that in Werewolf, and I doubt it will ever really change.
As a village you really do want to keep the pressure on the quiet ones to talk..

I would GM the next LITE game... but...

I don't wanna.

I am already GM'ing one game, that is quite enough :p

I would GM but...

Joeb doesn´t wanna.

You are all too late anyway.

Whoever made the new lite should be shot for failing to post the announcement here.

Werewolf Lite CCIX: Bots

You don't see them that often, but when players are scarce, they spring into action. Bots - the future of Werewolf. But recently their numbers have dwindled and humans don't seem all too happy with being replaced by computer programs...