• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Night 1

The threat on the pack weighs heavily on everyone's minds and the raid on a nearby temple quickly goes sour. No-one seems capable of trusting the others and there's none of the finely-honed cooperation that has allowed the pack to become as powerful as it is. They leave the temple, licking wounds they should never have received and dragging only a single monk along as food. An ascetic monk to boot, so food will be very scarce.

As the night goes on, the hungers frays tempers even more and the inevitable occurs: one wolf snaps and goes after another that stole the middle finger he was gnawing on, they tussle and bump into another wolf who joins the fray and before long, the entire pack is involved in a horrid free-for-all brawl.

When finally all are exhausted, the pack contemplates the ravages around them. Some of their brothers did not make it...

Najs, the faithful wolf, did not make it.
Morrell8, the brave hunter, succumbed to his wounds.
tamius23, the mighty warrior, fell to his brothers' fangs.
snoopdogg, the hardy tracker, passed away.

Day 1

Totally exhausted, both physically and mentally, the pack drags itself to a shady glen for some well-earned rest. It is only when night falls once more that they wake from their slumber.

But this time, something feels wrong. The smell of the air is... missing something. They soon find one empty spot where one of their brothers should be lying, but worse than that, they feel an emptiness in their souls.

Kingepyon, the elder of their tribe, has fallen victim to the traitors!

In the meantime, somewhere nearby...

Kingepyon returns to civilization, his mind in a haze. Having been touched by the Great Wolf has left him with visions and wisdom that no human mind has ever experienced. Keenly understanding the world, he returns back home and swiftly goes into business, displaying skills unseen before and accumulating wealth at unprecedented speeds. But what he does with all that money is even more staggering. Millions upon millions are spent on humanitarian efforts, bringing food to hunger-stricken regions of Africa, water to the dryest places on Earth, bringing shelter and healthcare to victims of war and finally, buying up every weapons manufacturer in the world and dismantling the companies. Kingepyon has brought peace to our world.

Poor Kingepyon, elder wolf of the tribe. He would have been so much better off with his brothers.

Are you sure you've all understood what side you're on? :D

Anyhoo, there is 1 sub spot open, though it might be cursed. First come, first served.

Najs, the faithful wolf, did not make it.
Morrell8, the brave hunter, succumbed to his wounds.
tamius23, the mighty warrior, fell to his brothers' fangs.
snoopdogg, the hardy tracker, passed away.

I came.

Well, if this hadn't happened, I would still have been lynched due to the Vote-Tamius-On-Day-One Protocol, and as luck would have it, this is my last day Werewolf-ing for a while.

And it was glorious.

Well, if this hadn't happened, I would still have been lynched due to the Vote-Tamius-On-Day-One Protocol, and as luck would have it, this is my last day Werewolf-ing for a while.

And it was glorious.

It was in no way glorious. It was fabricated and fake. I should have sniped you to death when I had the chance.

And it was glorious.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Lemeard would be turning in his grave at this 4-way if in fact he was dead. He was only but a legend to me having only been able to play a couple of games as a noob with him but well, this is the most manufactured 4 way tie i think i will (hopefully) ever see. If only najs wasnt so vermintaly against it and seeing him squirm wasnt enough fun i really should have stopped this atrocity.