WEREWOLF Lite CCVIII - The Pack
The life of a werewolf is glorious! Stalking villagers during the day, hunting prey at night, it is a lifestyle which you would not trade for anything in the world.
But not all is well in your pack. Rumours are spreading that some of you are no longer happy with their lycanthropy. Some of your brothers desire to return to their life as regular humans, and they want to take the entire pack with them!
And now, they have even managed to find a way! That old wizard you feasted on two weeks ago carried with him a book of spells and in it, they have found a ritual that allows them to reverse the mighty blessing of the wolf that has been bestowed upon you. Luckily, they can only cast it once per day, at high noon, when most of the pack are resting after a night of terrorizing the nearby villages.
While a number of packmembers have already been turned, you are certain that some of these still remain, determined to turn the pack one by one. Something must be done!
There will be 17 players.
12 of them will be given the role of mighty werewolf, ruler of the woods and terror of all that is good.
4 of them will be given the role of wimpy wannabe villager, trying to go back to a life of fear and toil.
1 of them will be given the role of wise elder wolf, capable of detecting the true nature of his packmates.
- You sign up to the game by posting IN.
- You sign up as a substitute by posting SUB.
- You may ask to be substituted by posting SUB PLEASE.
There are two phases in the game, day and night.
During the day, the goodie two-shoes will cast their perverse ritual on one of your poor packmates, setting him loose again in the sad world of men.
Also during the day, the elder wolf will be given a vision of the true nature of one of his packmates.
During the night, the pack roams their territory, trying to figure out who the traitors are. At midnight, they will hold a meeting and slaughter one of their pack, hoping to kill the wimpy whiners before the entire pack disappears.
- Those denying the glory of the wolf play together. They send a hunt order by PM before every deadline, indicating their target for the next day. Backup targets are accepted and encouraged. Failure to send a hunt order on time results in no hunt occurring. Hunting a player that was lynched and not providing a backup results in no hunt occurring.
- The elder wolf sends a scan order by PM before every deadline. Backup targets are accepted and encouraged. Failure to send a scan order on time results in no scan occurring. Scanning a player that was lynched and not providing a backup results in no scan occurring.
- The wolves decide who they slaughter every night by voting in the thread before every deadline. See below for details.
The game will start with a day, meaning the crybabies cast their foul ritual on someone and the elder wolf has a vision. No voting or lynching occurs. After this, every 24 hours both a night and a day phase will happen.
Deadline is 22:00:00 CEST, 20:00:00 GMT
Any post whose timestamp is 22:00 or later is too late.
- Voting must be done in the thread and before the deadline.
- Any player who doesn't vote during a night will be automatically substituted.
- Voting is done by posting VOTE (PLAYERNAME).
- You may change a vote you've cast. You do this by first posting UNVOTE (PLAYERNAME). After this you may cast a new vote.
- Votes cast after an incorrect unvote do not count.
- You may NOT edit votes. Unvote and revote.
- Votes that are not clearly visible in a post may get overlooked. Do this at your own peril...
- If a tie occurs, all tied players are butchered.
- The wolves and the elder wolf win if they manage to sacrifice each of the wimps to the Great Wolf.
- The mongrel dogs win if they reach parity with the wolves.
- Players in the game may post whatever they want, including forged PMs and whatever else devious plots they come up with.
- Players no longer in the game and people not playing the game may post whatever they want AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT AFFECT THE GAMEPLAY. Breaking this rule will result in a ban from participating in any game from then on. It is highly advised that all such posts are done in a non-white, non-yellow color.
- I'm the GM.
- The GM will post in yellow.
- The GM has final say in all matters.