+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 399 FirstFirst ... 251 276 301 326 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 376 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 7963

Thread: General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Ah, I misunderstood. Good idea.
    The reason I suggested it is that it is extremely unfun to have been waiting for the right leader for over 200 years, as Ming you can't switch to republic to drastically boost your chances of getting a good leader either.
    Proud modder of MEIOU & Taxes

MEIOU & Taxes soundtrack.
    90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

I'm playing as a Japanese Daimyo and for some reason I'm unable to demand annexation to my vassals. What are the requirements?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
    I'm playing as a Japanese Daimyo and for some reason I'm unable to demand annexation to my vassals. What are the requirements?
    You can't da daimyos. You'll have to unvassalise them then annex them I'm afraid. (this is hard coded and I can't change it)
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

You can't da daimyos. You'll have to unvassalise them then annex them I'm afraid. (this is hard coded and I can't change it)
    That's disappointing, guess I'll have to decline all the missions pertaining to annexation of them.

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

Could you add a check to the mission to vassalize a neighbour you have good relations with, so it doesn't fire if either nation isn't a monarchy. It always sucks when you get a mission saying "You've managed to improve relations with a neighbour. You should ruin them and go to war."

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by joelwilliamson View Post
    Could you add a check to the mission to vassalize a neighbour you have good relations with, so it doesn't fire if either nation isn't a monarchy. It always sucks when you get a mission saying "You've managed to improve relations with a neighbour. You should ruin them and go to war."
    Why?
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Politics is the domestication of war.

Quote Originally Posted by LightStalker13 View Post
    Politics is the domestication of war.

^^ Yeah, shouldn't it be nations you have bad relations with that you get that to fire with?

Quote Originally Posted by xerxesjc28 View Post
    ^^ Yeah, shouldn't it be nations you have bad relations with that you get that to fire with?
    Nah, you're good friends with them and realise they are 'weak and vulnerable' so you go in and 'help' them - by bringing them under your 'protection'.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nah, you're good friends with them and realise they are 'weak and vulnerable' so you go in and 'help' them - by bringing them under your 'protection'.
    Hahaha! XD Especially when the computer decides it's a good idea for small Savoy (Player) to attack France (On it's way to being BBB).
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

I have no idea if this has been suggested/tried/debated before, but has any thought gone into expanding/revising the trade goods? I don't know if there is a hardcoded limit for resources, or even if they can be changed, but it would be nice to do away with 100,000 grain provinces. And while I'm here, what about revising the Manufactory system? I always found it odd the refinery only did 2 resources, etc.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by geminisama View Post
    I have no idea if this has been suggested/tried/debated before, but has any thought gone into expanding/revising the trade goods? I don't know if there is a hardcoded limit for resources, or even if they can be changed, but it would be nice to do away with 100,000 grain provinces. And while I'm here, what about revising the Manufactory system? I always found it odd the refinery only did 2 resources, etc.
    It used to be different, the manufactories that is, in D&T. The manufactories used to give a bonus to four or so different trade goods.

I've seen mods add resources. MEIOU, for example, has the civil service trade good.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    It used to be different, the manufactories that is, in D&T. The manufactories used to give a bonus to four or so different trade goods.
    They did?

They did?
    I think they were, but it was a long time ago. Maybe I'm just imagining things. *shrug*
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    I think they were, but it was a long time ago. Maybe I'm just imagining things. *shrug*
    They didn't give a bonus to lots of trade goods. They do, however, give other minor bonuses such as naval fl/manpower among other things.

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

They didn't give a bonus to lots of trade goods. They do, however, give other minor bonuses such as naval fl/manpower among other things.
    Maybe the University should have a bonus for coffee...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Maybe the University should have a bonus for coffee...
    Lol I've done that in my personal edits before.

Aren you going to make some way to convert Jurchen to Manchu without the player being Jurchen?

90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

There is no way for Jurchen to adopt Shenism. Nurhachi is leader of both Jurchen and Wild Jurchen, feels weird for an army led by Nurhachi Qing to beat an army lead by Nurhachi Qing. All three Jurchens are led by Nurhachi Qing from 1583, but not in a PU. To make the Qing dynasty requires owning and coring Beijing except the Manchu had neiher when they declared the Great Qing.

+ Reply to Thread