+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 399 FirstFirst ... 205 230 255 280 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 330 355 380 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 7973

Thread: General Discussion

Ruler of the Queen's Navee George LeS's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    Imho naval tech scaling in a different way makes sense only if you plan eventually to do the same with the other techs. Otherwise I find it a bit unnecessary and confusing.
    The thing is that lukew asked me to adapt from my own mod to D&T. That's what I sent him. Just how this'll work out, eventually, is his call.
    'Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.' -- the Water Rat

GRIN Mod--Historical leaders mods: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...46994-GRIN-Mod

Rex Maris--SRI-based naval and exploration mod. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...4#post11451354

Why Granada is a vassal of Castiglia?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by George LeS View Post
    The thing is that lukew asked me to adapt from my own mod to D&T. That's what I sent him. Just how this'll work out, eventually, is his call.
    I love the new naval tech stuff, it's great
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    How does the administrative efficiency system work? It seems like it's so random.
    Luke pls.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMind View Post
    Why Granada is a vassal of Castiglia?
    So that Castille doesn't complete the Reconquista at day 1, presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    So that Castille doesn't complete the Reconquista at day 1, presumably.
    Nevertheless its unrealistic, embarassing and retarded.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    I love the new naval tech stuff, it's great
    The naval stuff is good and I have also played Rex Maris so I know a lot of research goes into George's work. And certainly you have more important stuff to work on at the moment. But I hope that eventually all techs will be at the same level of details.
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Joghurt View Post
    Did you decide to just roll out three random words of increasing force to describe your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    Are you playing 6.2? There was a bug with there being two provinces labeled as Madras and thus one existed on the map and the other didn't (hence the location defaults to the very center of the map, Africa). My fix seemed to be working fine when I tested it with 6.2. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?
    Yeah I do. For me it is still there.
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be truth.- Demosthenes

Why there is no nations on the north america? There will be in a future version?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Joghurt View Post
    In real life, Granada was a on and off tributary state of the Castillians. It's not incredibly unrealistic to portray them as vassals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigernekro View Post
    Yeah I do. For me it is still there.
    I'll take a second look then.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMind View Post
    Why there is no nations on the north america? There will be in a future version?
    Dafool or Luke will correct me if I'm wrong, but North American Tribes are deemed to be too disorganised and fragmented to be represented as a country in EU3 and, from a game-play perspective, they used to mess up too much with other aspects of European colonisation.
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    Dafool or Luke will correct me if I'm wrong, but North American Tribes are deemed to be too disorganised and fragmented to be represented as a country in EU3 and, from a game-play perspective, they used to mess up too much with other aspects of European colonisation.
    Ok, i'm asking for that because in the central america there is a lot of nations

Well, my guess is that they were much more organized and in my games colonization of Central and South America by the AI proceeded smoothly despite these countries.

There seems to be an unusual situation, where an army in Bursa is able to block the crossing from Edirne to Basilkir across the sea of marmara

Is this at all intentional?
    Is Everything A Baited Hook?

And are there locks on our doors?

- Incubus
    Empires From Kingdoms
    A DVIP Mod based on the DVIP:MK Mod - Dead - Possibly Reviving for CK2

Death, Taxes and Glory (Long-Term Hiatus) - Death and Taxes AAR (Roman Empire)

Probably a good place to ask: is anyone else having problems using with Clausewitz Scenario Editor with D&T? It says there's something wrong with the loadingtips.csv file in the localisation folder.

Quote Originally Posted by askagorn View Post
    Not sure if it's a vanilla bug, but in my game (1452), Venezia reached max population (1 million) a long time ago, and currecntly has a growth rate of 77%, 68% of which comes from "Centre of Trade Level".
    Yeah, in my Portugal game Fez became a huge CoT and got a 100%+ growth rate...it's not a vanilla thing, something is wrong with the CoT bonuses.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Yeah the bonus growth from CoT levels is extremely overpowered.

The Envoy of Oyashiro-sama YuriKaslov's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Maver1ck View Post
    There seems to be an unusual situation, where an army in Bursa is able to block the crossing from Edirne to Basilkir across the sea of marmara

Is this at all intentional?
    As in, an army is blocking the crossing? No navy's in the Sea of Maramara? I know that CanOmer only edited the Thrace region crossing for fleet blockades (by putting thrace on both the Balkan peninsula and Anatolian)

+ Reply to Thread