My game crashes everytime when i finish my second colony, i´m playing hosokawa, version 6.1, the date is September 30. 1446.
Western European Resarch Lead, and Event Author for A Brave New World a Timeline Extension and general improvment mod for East vs. West
Reality is just for people with a boring imagination...
Has the 6.0 version been released yet?
Because I wasn't able to find it.
Thanks for telling me.
I mistook it for 5... my bad.
This is what game.log says at the time of my crash:
[messagehandler.h:261]: 30 January, 1466 Event: 'Support mercantilist faction.' in 'Merchant Fractures' for The Knights.
[messagehandler.h:261]: 30 January, 1466 Event: 'Spare no expenses...' in 'Improvements in Government Technology' for Shoni.
[messagehandler.h:261]: 31 January, 1466 Event: 'Too many cowards' in Maharasthra.
[messagehandler.h:261]: 1 February, 1466 A Centre of Trade disappeared from Dzungaria
[messagehandler.h:261]: 1 February, 1466 A new Centre of Trade appeared in Tomsk
Also i have to admit that I have some performance issues. Although my EU3.exe is fixed to use 4 gb RAM the mod just pauses around 8 times half a year on x5 speed, no matter if at the end of month or not. Quite embarassing.
Death and Taxes 6.2 released
Ok, this should fix almost all of the major bugs aside from the silhouetted islands in the sea problem. Enjoy!
PS This should significantly improve performance as we sorted out two events that were causing lag. Please let us know if it's still much slower than the 5.14.
~Download Death and Taxes 6.2~
- QFTNW requirements altered slightly.
- Japan can't be formed if Japan exists and owns more than 1 city.
- Forming Japan doesn't require uncolonised provinces.
- Fixed the Disband Shogunate decision.
- Tonkin and Annam are the correct form of Buddhism.
- Durrani starts as Pashtun culture.
- Aksai Chin starts as Uighur culture.
- The pause icon is a lot more subtle.
- Finnish cavalry requires land tech 8.
- Vassalise cbs give slightly higher peace cost.
- Government buildings give more stab cost reduction to make them more viable.
- Portugese mp nerfed a bit.
- Royal palace is available earlier.
- Royal palace and glorious monument give a small amount of prestige.
- Infantry prices lowered slightly.
- Government 5/6 buildings buffed slightly.
- Forming China requires you to be in the Eastern religion group.
- Centres of trade give far less base tax and manpower.
- British sepoy armies nerfed a bit.
- Westernisation mechanics altered slightly.
- Asian province localisations fixed.
- Local and global trade income modifier renamed to local and global trade worth.
- The Devshirme system can be enacted in provinces which neighbour a province with the Devshirme system.
- Devshirme system nerfed slightly.
- Merchant republic fixed so it gives -25% merchant cost again.
- All new provinces placed in the correct continents.
- Correct regions added in South America so that trade goods are gained correctly.
- Hopefully fixed the event which is causing lag.
- Claim timer fixed (hopefully).
Is there any reason why Punjab is Sunni?
I say this because it's ruler is Ranjit Singh who was a Sikh.
And am I supposed to see the white map in the background?
But luke, that was super realistic! Everybody knows that Burgudian Dream was to form china!
This patch can't use my old saves properly. I have nogovernment and all military/navy is gone.