+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 399 FirstFirst ... 123 148 173 198 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 248 273 298 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 7973

Thread: General Discussion

I am wondering if forming the HRE accelerates other nations colonization.

Has anyone ever heard of Naples or Prussia colonizing the Philippines?

But overall I like the AI in 5.2
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Commander, US Pacific Fleet Sheridan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    No, I'm still working on that. The map is largely finished, but there's still plenty to do in terms of histories and positions.
    OK, cool. Good to know it's in progress. If you need any help on that (information wise, I'm not practiced at EU3 modding)...
    Sunshine patriot - Southern California sunshine, that is...

plays EU2, EU3-DW (usually with D&T), and occasionally dusts off HOI, HOI2, CK, Rome, or Victoria

Sheridan's EU2 France 1419 Strategy Guide (outdated but still useful in concept)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    OK, cool. Good to know it's in progress. If you need any help on that (information wise, I'm not practiced at EU3 modding)...
    Actually, if you still have the relevant province histories you proposed to me earlier for the changes in California, I could use those again. Other than that, it's mostly the changes in South America that are difficult to finish up.

It's too bad that a production tech requirement can't be tied to each province as a requirement to colonize them...

500k club

Resent the California info. Can't wait to see the redrawn (and extra) provinces!

Slightly off topic - I was watching the remake movie of Star Trek tonight, and the awards ceremony at the end? There's a bear flag in the room.

plays EU2, EU3-DW (usually with D&T), and occasionally dusts off HOI, HOI2, CK, Rome, or Victoria

Sheridan's EU2 France 1419 Strategy Guide (outdated but still useful in concept)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Guys, anyone up for a D&T succession game? I haven't played in a while, but I have a week off around Easter, and was thinking about starting to play again.

I'm thinking it should be for bad or mediocre players (like me) only, so that the game stays interesting for long enough. I'd prefer to play as one of the European or Near Eastern nations, as imo the game engine doesn't represent the rest of the world very well. But I'm fine with whatever the majority decides.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Guys, anyone up for a D&T succession game?
    I'll join and as for countries I vote for Byzantium.

500k club

Hmm. I haven't played EU3 multi yet, would be willing to give it a shot if the timing works out for me. I'm only available Monday and Tuesday during the daytime (California time) though.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is there any chance of adding a impassible barrier for the Alps like is seen in the Pyrenees and Caucasus? Maybe more African nations too, like in MEIOU.

Just some suggestions, great mod as always! Finishing up my Papal States game and then updating to the latest version.

SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I have a cool Germany flag which in my opinon, looks a little better than the German Eagle flag.

GER.zip

I just wanted to put this up, because some people might like this flag instead.
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    On that note and since an answer was never given, could somebody post minefield's filter?

Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Is anyone developing a converter for D&T to V2? I don't want to start working on one before finding out what other people have done.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Not that I've heard of. I'm sure if anyone was, they would have brought it up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Guys, anyone up for a D&T succession game? I haven't played in a while, but I have a week off around Easter, and was thinking about starting to play again.

I'm thinking it should be for bad or mediocre players (like me) only, so that the game stays interesting for long enough. I'd prefer to play as one of the European or Near Eastern nations, as imo the game engine doesn't represent the rest of the world very well. But I'm fine with whatever the majority decides.
    Succession game is where one player plays for X amount of years/until the monarch dies, and then posts the save, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Erebos26 View Post
    I have a cool Germany flag which in my opinon, looks a little better than the German Eagle flag.

Attachment 51145

I just wanted to put this up, because some people might like this flag instead.
    I second this flag :P I also say yet again, forming Germany should be more complicated than merely owning X amount of provinces in the German region

Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    Not that I've heard of. I'm sure if anyone was, they would have brought it up by now.
    I'll probably start in a few days on the easy stuff then, like country conversion, before moving on to provinces. I'll start a new thread to post progress.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I want to unite germany as bremen,any advice?
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    On that note and since an answer was never given, could somebody post minefield's filter?
    I'm afraid you'd have to ask minefield for that, it's not ours to give out.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have a question. I am playing as Bohemia, in the HRE, Emperor. I have a PU with 2 countries in the HRE (Holstein, Pommeneria spelling?). If I inherit them should I release them as Vassals so I do not lose countries in the HRE? Thanks in advance.

Also has anyone here tried the 5.2 beta patch for the Vanilla game? If yes, does it improve the game?

You don't lose any authority if you inherit those countries, releasing them grants you MORE power (as if releasing a Prince) but this also means you'll be risking a game where you don't have alot of cores when forming the Holy Roman Empire.

Though It also means Illegal Imperial territory, so release Pommerania as a vassal if the infamy is too much. Then demand annexation after you core Holsthein.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    You don't lose any authority if you inherit those countries, releasing them grants you MORE power (as if releasing a Prince) but this also means you'll be risking a game where you don't have alot of cores when forming the Holy Roman Empire.

Though It also means Illegal Imperial territory, so release Pommerania as a vassal if the infamy is too much. Then demand annexation after you core Holsthein.
    AFAIK if you inherit in the HRE you get cores

+ Reply to Thread