+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 399 FirstFirst ... 174 199 224 249 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 299 324 349 374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 7961

Thread: General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Would anyone be interested in beta testing the 6.0 (in total secrecy ofc!)?
    Definitely!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Would anyone be interested in beta testing the 6.0 (in total secrecy ofc!)?
    I am interested, although I'm not able to play a lot in this period. You can PM me the details if that's alright with you.
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    I am interested, although I'm not able to play a lot in this period. You can PM me the details if that's alright with you.
    The full 6.0 will be out soon so there's no point me giving you a beta version if you don't have much time to test it. Keep your eyes peeled and it should be out within a week or two - well that's the plan anyway.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I agree, good luck with the development!
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks. I am looking forward eagerly to see what you have changed.
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU3.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

Lukew, I'd be happy to help test the mod for you. I've got some previous experience helping to fix bugs with Magna Mundi (The mod) and MEIOU, if you care about experience.
    Last edited by Ampersand; 21-05-2012 at 20:55.

I`m interested aswell.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moldeh View Post
    Actually that's true. The ai never completes the mission but won't cancel it after the cb has expired either. Maybe you should have it fail after 10 years? Or remove the cb expiration?
    My point exactly, hope this gets looked at.
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Check your inbox Lukew.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by zedyue View Post
    Check your inbox Lukew.
    Very helpful thanks, see my PM for the fix.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

I still think you should include my Venice tweak from one of the previous pages though lol. The vanilla mission for it is dumb. Conquest missions shouldn't aim for the capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by zedyue View Post
    I still think you should include my Venice tweak from one of the previous pages though lol. The vanilla mission for it is dumb. Conquest missions shouldn't aim for the capitol.
    This got fixed in 5.2, I think.

(Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions, Extended Timeline, DAO Map and More!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sihulm View Post
    This got fixed in 5.2, I think.
    Well that still doesn't affect us here yet since lukew doesn't support the beta till it becomes official. Still good news.

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Any tips for Byzantium? Which scenario to start with? I keep getting mauled by the Ottos.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Any tips for Byzantium? Which scenario to start with? I keep getting mauled by the Ottos.
    Start in 1356, dow the ottos on day 1 (you start with more men), institute liberum veto if necessary.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Start in 1356, dow the ottos on day 1 (you start with more men), institute liberum veto if necessary.
    Okay.

I tried '56 once but attacked one of the sultanates in Anatolian coast. I took on Bulgaria as well and was winning but they spawned 15,000 men out of nowhere and destroyed me (I had all provinces either sieged or occupied). Mamluks DoWed me soon after and I was done

I'll try DoWing Ottos now though can't say I'm very optimistic about this
    Mod:

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Blog Entries
    Took a few reloads but I managed to beat them

Cheers
    Mod:

AAR:

Is it only me or are the decreased tech disadvantages vor non-euro-countries "slightly" exaggerated? I mean- its 1600 and e.g. Syria has at any province level 3 forts and takes all my Outremer provinces (I`m Holy Roman Empire) by charge?!
    My Vijaynagar too has better tech than Lithuania or Byzantium. -.-

Yeah, on some situations it's a bit exaggerated, looking at Asia in late-game or the muslim world...if a country was like the Ottoman Empire on OTL it would be ok, but not every country being completely on par with Europe by 1650+...removes the point in westernizing.

While vanilla done a horrible job on the other tech groups, i think that there should be a noticeable difference between some tech groups from mid to late game.

Yep. Vijaynagar now even overtook England. :-/

+ Reply to Thread