+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 399 FirstFirst ... 70 95 120 145 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 195 220 245 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 7963

Thread: General Discussion

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    I have a question - maybe you should make it to where Castille can't form Iberia unless it conquered Aragon and Portugal? For just in about 80 years or so (maybe more); they formed Iberia.

As seen here.
    Castille and Aragon can't form Iberia, they have to form Spain first. Could someone please load up as them and check that worked.
    PS Are you using the 4.1?
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

ilikesushi? Your signature is awesome! sorry, just wanted to say that... oh and awesome for the 4.1!
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Erebos26 View Post
    ilikesushi? Your signature is awesome! sorry, just wanted to say that... oh and awesome for the 4.1!
    Totally agree with both points!
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Castille and Aragon can't form Iberia, they have to form Spain first. Could someone please load up as them and check that worked.
    PS Are you using the 4.1?
    Just downloaded it, but I was using 4.0
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

Not a big thing, but the 4.1 rar contains several saves, some from a multiplayer game, in it.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k club

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or not, however since the mod changes the map I thought I'd ask here first.

Would it be possible to stop unit flags from appearing when zooming all the way out? Also in Victory 2 you can delete the terrain from appearing underneath other map modes, would that be possible and if so what file would I need to delete/edit?
    Some say the universe is almost full of honest people, I say the universe is full of almost honest people

If you're playing as the aztecs themselves, you don't have the "Form Aztec Empire" decision, and don't really have something to work towards as much as the others might. It is astonashingly difficult to actually go to war in that area before you have a clear advantage, due to the mess of alliances and guarantees. Once I'd been a little sneaky and got two vassels, I went up against the entire aztec area from one deceleration of war, and vasselized everyone in that same war.

Shouldn't human sacrifices be a religious decision and not a national decision?

A few more religious, cultural, or national decisions for the primitives that don't necessarily tie into the Europeans would be really nice. They pretty much desperately need other ways to get culture, as once the time on Tapistry runs out, the only option then have is endorse. If they've already conquered the whole area, getting prestige is almost impossible outside of events. Perhaps something to do with the pyramids of the area would make good cultural decisions and a good way for them to gain prestige?

As seen here.
    I say, that is a beautiful AI Iberia.

So would anyone have some advice - in terms of military strategy?\

This is the only thing I really need help on.
    Keep stacks of ~10-15,000 depending on forcelimits on the border, but near each other. When they invade, let them go wherever. Use 2-3 stacks to beat one of theirs, and destroy it. Do the same to their other stacks one at a time. From there, put a siege on every single province to keep them from rebuilding.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Calgore View Post
    Not a big thing, but the 4.1 rar contains several saves, some from a multiplayer game, in it.
    Yeah, I was just about to thank Luke for all the extra "scenarios"...

Death and Taxes 4.2 Released
    This adds the tonnes of new features from the 0.2 of the Malaya mod.

~Download Death and Taxes 4.2~

Code:
    • Malaya mod v0.2 added:
    • Fixed a crash-to-desktop issue from mousing over religious conversion decisions (thanks Dafool)
    • Added the Religious Conversion modifier for recently-converted countries, giving extra missionaries and prestige for a decade after conversion
    • Increased AI chance to religious conversion to 100% once conditions were met
    • Pahang province is now controlled by Ayutthaya (Thailand) at game start, not Majapahit
    • Pahang country tag added as a revolter
    • Decision "Form Malacca" for Malay countries on the Malay Peninsula or the eastern coast of Sumatra now available
    • More historical data relating to monarchs, etc. added (thanks Sudertum)
    • Makassar is now a COT at game start, to fulfill SE Asian trading needs until Malacca is founded in the early 1400s
    • Malaccan Straits toll added as a triggered modifier if a country owns the provinces of Siak, Johor and Malacca, giving +25% to trade income
    • Included the Malayan peninsula in the "Indonesia" region of the regional map-mode, so that it counts for claim in forming Malaya and will give Malayan cores upon forming Malaya
    • Included sub-regions in the regional map mode for the archipelago, including Malayan Peninsula, Sumatra, Borneo, Java, Lesser Sundas, Philippines and Malukus
    • Ternate, Tidore, Tanah Hitu are now Moluccan primary culture
    • Dayak, Sumatran, Javanese and Bali-Sasak cultures added to Malay group
    • Tetum and Flores-Sumba cultures added to Pacific group
    • Negara Dipa, Kutai, Sukadana and Brunei are now Dayak primary culture
    • Demak, Majapahit, Sunda, Banten and Mataram are now Javanese primary culture
    • Aceh, Aru, Srivijaya, Siak, Palembang, Tulang Buwang and Pagaruyung are now Sumatran pirmary culture
    • Bali and Bima are now Bali-Sasak primary culture
    • All provinces in the Maluku region are now Moluccan culture
    • All provinces in the Sumatra region are now Sumatran culture
    • All provinces in the Borneo region are now Dayak culture
    • All provinces in the Java region aside from Bali are now Javan culture
    • Bali and Sumbawa are now Bali-Sasak culture
    • Flores and Sumba are now Flores-Sumba culture
    • Timor is now Tetum culture
    • Event "The Founding of Malacca" to be added for Majapahit if in control of Malacca in the early 15th Century
    • Missions for Netherlands/Holland, Spain, France, Portugal and England/Great Britain to promote colonisation of the region
    • Religious conversion decisions now only appear in the list after certain dates pass and when countries of the relevant religious group are actively trading in the region
    • Orthodox is now available as a conversion option
    • Province of Benkulen completely re-historied
    • Pagaruyung Kingdom's capital relocated to Minangkabau
    • MTTH of religious province conversion events shortened from 1200 months to 850 months
    • Ayutthaya has been buffed, with slightly increased base tax and Level 1 forts in all four of their primary provinces (to make them more threatening to the larger Malayan countries, as they were historically)
    • Malayan Peninsula re-historied to reflect increasing British control over the 18th and 19th Centuries
    • Mission for Malay culture group countries to improve relations with Ming
    • Events to promote the collapse of the Majapahit Empire in the 15th Century and the rise of the successor state of Demak implemented
    • Form Malayan Nation decision completely reworked
    • Event for Malay and Pacific-culture owners of Sulu province to add Sulu core and culture-shift the province to Filipino.
    • Tagoloan discovered by Sulu right off the bat (but by no other country)
    • Missions added for Sulu to colonise Tagoloan and conquer Sabah
    • Kingdom of Galuh added in western Java a a revolter and as a historical nation between 1475 and 1482
    • Philippines has been added as a standard colonial revolter using EU3's vanilla Chile as a template.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That was fast! All decimal increments are save-compatible, right, to save anyone asking again?
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    That was fast! All decimal increments are save-compatible, right, to save anyone asking again?
    Yeah, only a whole integer change means savegame incompatibility (or such a large overhaul of a certain aspect of the game that using an old save would cause major balance issues).

Nice that you fix it so fast! Bur why isnt it possible to play in german language? When do you fix the ethnical thing with Byzantium? I know its onlx a historical question, but also important for a historical mod.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Perfect! But when will the flags to the new Khanate's take place in the game? Their still white....

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    How can I take provinces from the Mongol Horde as wu, anyway? We're at war and I've occupied, but for some reason I can't see how to colonize the provinces...
    I am therefore officially rooting for a Franco-German strike on Russia, prompting the Soviets to strike back with their hitherto secret nukes. This will serve as a salutary lesson to all involved and leave everyone suitably chastened.-El Pip

Great War: The American Front: Can the United States defeat Britain and its Confederate Lackeys? Or will the CSA defend its freedom against the Yankee Menace?

Quote Originally Posted by Faeelin View Post
    How can I take provinces from the Mongol Horde as wu, anyway? We're at war and I've occupied, but for some reason I can't see how to colonize the provinces...
    You cant colonize, just demand them like in a normal war.

so it isn't compatible with old save games?
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Quote Originally Posted by Erebos26 View Post
    so it isn't compatible with old save games?
    It should be compatible.

ok just checking... Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread