+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warband/With Fire & Sword Problem

Warband/With Fire & Sword Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with Warband and with With Fire And Sword. This is the same problem : the game crashes with a Windows message like " Mount And Blade Warband ( or With Fire And Sword ) has stopped Working ". The problem doesn't happen when starting the game like other users, my game crashes randomly on the map or in a battle... I didn't found a solution on the forums so I decided to submit my problem in that thread.

My Computer :

Windows 7 64 bits
    NVidia GTX 260
    Intel Core i5 750
    4GB RAM

I have the games on Steam

Thank you for your future answers,
    Maxchaos.

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There have been regular problems with the steam version about achievements causing crashes - this would mean things that killing an enemy with a strike to the head (earning an achievement) would crash the game.

The solution / method to test that is to either start the game in cheat mode (which will turn off achievements) or try installing the game without steam. (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Without-Steam )
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

+ Reply to Thread