• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derahan

Ever doubtful
27 Badges
Oct 30, 2009
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Pride of Nations
  • East India Company
  • Sword of the Stars
ehg174.jpg

Provided by TrueCoppa, many thanks!

Made by BrawijayaV, many thanks!

Now u think, YES! Finally a Polandball AAR about Poland!... No, not really right? Well i believe and think that Poland deserves an AAR in PolandBall form! and can Poland into space!? Join Poland in his quest to find out! YEAH!

No fruther introduction?...YES! Poland demand it! Well this is the third Polandball AAR i believe, and the third poland AAR this month? Well its the First POLAND POLANDBALL AAR!...sorry just love the name...and so does Poland

Because we are weak and stupid Poland! (Polandball stereotype) There is only two rules! No Reloading and No cheating, playing gamey is okay for making the AAR fun...if Poland can that is...what is fun about poland anyway?....rethorical question!

NOW STOP LAUGHING AND JOIN THE FUN!l...well that is if u laughed that is...JOIN THE FUN ANYWAY!...or maybe not fun...JUST JOIN!​

Authors note (written at time of chapter 20): The first chapters might be a little messy, hopefully you will read long enough to appreciate the later ones!

Regards.
D.

Table of Contents:​

Last edited:
OBS! Zoom in first, I made misstake and the picture is a little small, sorry but it will be fixed for next update. :)

2lsdsu1.jpg

My advie is to split your image into parts so you can show each one as a seprate picture.

This seems like it could be a great AAR! Let's hope that Poland can into space! :)

I love this one so far! Can we get a world map at some point?

Excellent. Poor TO Ball doesn't know what hit him. No mercy from Polandball today.

This is fun :D
this seems to be going as more of europe joining this war, was muscovy this strong already? is there anything left of lithuania?

Oh yes, Lithuania is as big as when the game began

Hehehe, nice AAR! I will be following this :D

Thank you :)

Excellent. Poor TO Ball doesn't know what hit him. No mercy from Polandball today.

TO will never see mercy from me! MOHAHAHAH!

Now i would like to apologise yet again for the delay but next chapter wont be up untill possibly next week, but i wont promis anything.

Derahan

Cheerios!

Status
Not open for further replies.