• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I don't know, very jolly stuff, do hope that Polandball gets his mojo/crown back soon

I second this; I certainly enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to Polandball and Sir Knowsalot solving the mystery of the Stolen/Misplaced/Pawned for Booze Money Crown.

I cannot agree more with loki and Avindian, it was far from uninteresting! I look forward to Polandball deploying his arsenal of weapons in a bid to end his excommunication and reclaim his crown in the next update.

In honour of the new update I felt compelled to make this
ehg174.jpg

oh I don't know, very jolly stuff, do hope that Polandball gets his mojo/crown back soon

I second this; I certainly enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to Polandball and Sir Knowsalot solving the mystery of the Stolen/Misplaced/Pawned for Booze Money Crown.

I cannot agree more with loki and Avindian, it was far from uninteresting! I look forward to Polandball deploying his arsenal of weapons in a bid to end his excommunication and reclaim his crown in the next update.

Thanks very much guys! I have very low selfasteem when it comes to comedy, mainly from my wicked humor...

In honour of the new update I felt compelled to make this
ehg174.jpg

That's a truly epic picture! Don't mind if i use it? :)

Polandball: Empire of the Rising Overlord? :D

Crush the Knights, Derahan. Crush all who dare attack you.

Thanks very much guys! I have very low selfasteem when it comes to comedy, mainly from my wicked humor...

That's a truly epic picture! Don't mind if i use it? :)
Certainly not, go ahead.

Also if anyone wanted a wallpaper version, I remade it in 1920x1080 resolution (Right click on the image and click "open image in new tab" to see the full sized one)
polandballwallpaper.png

Last edited:
Hey folks! Just wanted to say that the new AARlander edition is up! Go and check it out here

Or don't if you don't want to.

Btw i hope i will have an update for the next week, but i won't promise anything as i am bombarded with school stuff (like 11 exams, tests and works to write.)

Best regards!
D.

I'm very sorry to all my fans out there, but i haven't been able to spend time on the forums since the beginning of the month and the reason why is school. I know this seems cheesy but in two weeks time i have summer holiday and i plan to restart the AAR then when i got 10 weeks of free time

best regards.
D.

Status
Not open for further replies.