+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No DD for AHD yet?

No DD for AHD yet?

I just realised yesterday that AHD was annonce a month ago so I was wondering, since I miss the annoncement maybe I missed some DD?

AFAIK no DDs so far, i think it's too early. Maybe we'll know something more (the release date?) after the Gamescon, despite i didn't see V2AHD in the PI lineup for the event

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Johan said Developer Diaries would begin sometime during Fall.

I missed that. Thanks for the info.
    "When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

Where did Johan say that?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Where did Johan say that?
    Here's the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coola567 View Post
    Does anybody know if there will be Dev Diaries?
    Yes, during the autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Planck View Post
    Here's the link.
    Cool, thanks!

Stay on topic, folks

+ Reply to Thread