+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadows of distraction hotkey

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Shadows of distraction hotkey

Hey-

The lucid dreams event I chose a second SoD.

In PvE the hotkey Q only works on the trait-acquired SoD and not the event-acquired SoD. Even after Q'ing one the other does not respond to Q.

Speaking of which..can we just get an option to assign hotkeys?
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

heh... would be nice... but given that the server is only up for about another 2-3 weeks(maybe more, iirc) this option is not in the queue at all, perhaps in the next version of the game.... hopefully this game will find its self on the way to facebook... trust me.... it will be the best decision LPE could ever make.... considering there is about 50+ million ppl connected to facebook every day even if this game gets 0.1% of that(maxed out at), that makes the game population at over 50,000 per day which is more then enough to power this game.....

sorry for ramble... just really i dont want this game to die out completely
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

When I make this thread the announcement wasn't yet made the game was closing down

And possibly, however lately thee trend of facebook activity has been sharply dropping, people are just starting to get bored of it, so who knows, maybe not a good decision in a few years time which is when lockpick would be putting it on facebook.
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Dreamlords Moderator

so i continue to spam here lol... i never will get facebook for some obvious reasons -.- so it would be bb forever dl

yea i just noticed that.... lol... anyways maybe if i had looked at the post date of OP then i might have not posted... but ya know... i seem to over look that.... also it was at the top of the feedback sub-forum which is the only reason i replied to it

personally i never really know that the activity of facebook was declining... but still think that the game going to facebook is a good idea... but having it as a stand alone game may or may not bring the volume of players..... imo...... really this is something that LPE has to decide on...
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

+ Reply to Thread